Jeffery78 new book, and my new stories

Sooooooo as you can see by the title of this not chapter, Jeffery78 is making a new book. I don't know when it is coming out, I don't know what its about, I all know is that his story is gonna have burning cookies that set of the fire alarm.(I got to read the beginning of the beginning. I also just figured out how to make words bold on my ipad. (I was trying to spellcheck beginning, when bold popped up!) So now I will speak in bold, and brain will speak like this.

Also, I am thinking about making a couple new stories, like Funny Random stuff Vol. 2. Yes I know your thinking why add volume 2, when you can just add more chapters to volume 1? Thats what I thought. Then I realized that I could make a Saga of Funny Random stuff, instead of having just one really long book.

One last thing. If you like TWYFAoSaJ,(The Weird yet funny adventures of Sam and Jack) than I just wanna tell you that I will be updating that story slowly. I will be spending most of my time on Crafting Dead, and Stuck in Games. If you have any questions, please PM me.(private message, which means inbox me if you don't know) Till next time!

COMMENT!!

VOTE!!

FAN!!

DJUnicorn🔥™