Chapter 18

• Didedikasikan kepada All of ma peeps!

We were sprinting down the hall, not seeing any guards, when a giant black thing smashed through the wall, and tackled me to the ground.

"What the F*** are you?"

[Hello there Greg.]

Who are you!?!?!

[I am the thing holding you to the ground.]

<I'm still here sir.>

{Hey, wassup?}

TO MANY VOICES IN MY HEAD!!!! I FEEL CRAZY!!

The thing holding me to the ground stood up. He was all black, except for his pure white eyes.

{This thing reminds me of the minions we fought in the mushroom Biome a couple years ago.}

[Exactly. I am here for one reason, kill your friends, and have you watch Herobrine take over!]

Not today mate!

*Slice*

[AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!]

The thing turned and starred at PaulFrank. His hand turned into a axe, and he charged her. She dived out of the way, and pulled dual flame swords.

"COME AT ME BRO!" She ran at the thing and started shooting fire out of her swords.

{You should really help.}

Ok.

/Give KingG45 iron man suit.

*ZOOM*

The suit latched onto my body just in time. The thing had PaulFrank tied up, and it was about to kill her.

"Hey Minion thing!"

[WHAT!?!?!]

This!

*ZAP*

*BOOM*

The minion dropped PaulFrank, and she booked it out of here like a smart person. Ot was just me and Minion man.

Jarvis, charge all weapons to max power.

<I'll lock onto him sir.>

Smart Jarvis.

[Listen up hero! I'm sick and tired of this foolish game. I am going to end this once and for all.]

<Sir this will destroy the suit.>

I really don't care.

<Ok sir. Here goes noting.>

[Lets end this now!]

With pleasure!

*KAAAAAA-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

******

I woke up on top of a building. I could hear the screams of police men, as they were trying to capture me and PaulFrank123.

{They're coming.}

Sure enough, 10 police men were running on the roofs trying to catch me.

{WHAT TIME IS IT!?!?!?}

ASSASSINS CREED TIME!!!

I got up, and started running. I was jumping from roof to roof like a boss, when I slipped from a roof, and fell.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!" I was heading straight to the ground, when I was pulled through a window.

*********

"Greeeeeg!!! GReeeeeg!!! GREEEEEEEGGGG!!!!"'

"What!" I couldn't really see, because the room was pitch black.

"Remember me?" The lights turned on, and I saw someone that I haven't seen in years. His name was: MCFinestCrafter_Alex.

______________________________________________________________________

OMG OMG OMG!! He's BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! That answers the last chapter question. Yay. So this story is about to be 100x more AWESOME!!!! I don't really feel like making a chapter question, so yeeaaahh. Peace out peeps!

COMMENT!!

VOTE!!

FAN!!

DJUnicorn⚡™