Chapter 27

I walked down to the lobby, and a worker asked me about my gun. I put the gun in my pocket and kept on walking.

"Hey! Sir! I asked you a question!" I just kept on walking.

"SIR!" He grabbed my shoulder, and I turned and punched him in the face.

"You motherf*ker" He growled.

He got up, and pulled a knife off of the table. He charged at me, and I ran. I grabbed a chair, and swung it at him, but it had no affect. I bursted through the doors, and I ran onto the Seattle streets. I looked behind me, and I saw that the angry guy was still chasing me.

"Crap!" I muttered to my self.

((WARNING! WHAT EVER YOU DO, DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME! OR WHEREVER YOU ARE! IF YOU DID DO THIS, THAN YOU WOULD MOST LIKELY KILL YOUR SELF!))

*BEEP BEEP!!*

A car tried to swerve out of my way, but I just jumped on the hood of the car. The guy kept on coming, so I climbed on top of the car, and jumped to the next car.

I could hear people screaming at me, and cars honking their horns, but I kept on going. I looked back, and saw that guy was still chasing me. This guy just won't stop. I also noticed that he had a blue dagger. Weird.

I jumped onto another car, but I ended up sliding of the car, and I crashed into a group of people.

"WHAT THE F*CK YOU F*CKING FA**OT!! WHATCH WHERE YOU ARE MOTHERF*CKING GOING!!"

"Sorry!" I got up and kept on running.

"Wow Darren, I see you got yourself in some trouble!" Shaun said through the earpiece.

"Very funny Shaun, but I need some help!"

"Find a doctor. I think you broke your arm."

"I don't have time for pain right now. I'll deal with it later!"

"Fine. If you turn up on Pike Place, you can go into the market. Try to lose the guy in the market."

"Okay thanks."

I turned on Pike Place, and ran into the Market. Once I was inside the market, I stopped running and tried to blend in with the crowd. I started making random turns here and there, when I came to a dead end alley.

"End of the Line Darren!"

I turned and saw the guy with the blue blade was standing on the other side of the alley.

"How do you know my name?"

The man just smiled and laughed.

"ANSWER ME!" He pulled out his contacts, and starred at me with his pure white eyes.

"Remember me?" The man smiled.

"H-Herobrine?"

"Now someones using their thinking cap!"

"How?"

"See, you thought that I just let you escape to your precious earth, but really it was just a test. The earpiece you have, thats not the skeleton, thats one of my men, copying the voice. I used you to test if the portal was stable. Since you went through the portal no problem, that means the portal is stable. That also means that I have no more use for you." Herobrine pulled out his dagger, and advanced toward me.

"Wait! Please!" I pulled put my gun. "I'll shoot you!"

Herobrine smiled. "Go ahead."

I aimed at his head, and I shot him. Except the bullet went straight through his head. I shot again. Same thing happend.

"No!" I shot again.

"NO!" I shot again.

"NO NO NO!!" I kept on firing until I was out of ammo.

"Good bye Darren." Herobrine said as he slashed at my throuaght.

******

*Alex's POV*

I starred at Herobrine's base, on my computer screen, when my Mom ran into my room.

"ALEX! Have you seen the news lately?"

"No Mom why?"

"A man with white eyes, is going on a rampage in seattle! He somehow brought back a army of zombies and skeletons!"

"Oh No! Herobrine!"

"Who?" My Mom asked.

"He's a guy in Minecraft. He's the one who hacked my game. Also kidnapped a kid named Darren Drake, and is keeping him hostage in seattle!"

"That can't be right." My Mom said looking puzzled. "Darren is dead."

_____________________

Shup peeps! Hope you enjoyed that nice and long chapter! Yes there was a lot of swearing. Yes @Decco6226 died!(Jeffery78 told me to kill him.) and yes this story is coming to a end. Sooooo, until next time:

COMMANT!!

VOTE!!

FAN!!

DJUnicorn™