Chapter 16

"What did the mayor say?" Johnney asked.

"Nothing really. He just gave me this phone." I showed Johnney the phone.

"Whats this thing?"

"A Jailbroken iPhone." I said with a bit of annoyance.

"Whats a iPhone?"

"Haven't you heard of a iPhone? By Apple? Technology?"

"Nope. Is that a mod? Because if it is, I don't have the Apple iPhone mod."

"Huh. Weird."

We were walking back to Johnney's house, when I saw a house made out of diamonds, and I saw my opportunity.

/give KingG45 iron pickaxe

I took my pic, and started mining the house.

{WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?!?!?!?!}

Greifing! Trololololo-

"HEY!!" A man wearing a mummy skin walked out of the ruined house. He pulled out a sword with skulls indented into it and faced me.

/give KingG45 iron man suit

{Seems legit.}

I took my Iron man suit, and threw it at the ground. The mummy man starred at me for a while than he charged.

"NOW!" I jumped into the air, and the suit flew and attached onto my body. I stuck out my are and slammed it forward.

*ZAP*

The Mummy man dived out of the way, and aimed his sword at me. His sword shot skulls out of the end of the sword, and when they impacted anything, they would explode.

<Sir, it would be totally useful if you attacked the mummy right now.>

What the-?

<I'm Jarvis. I was built inside the suit to assist you when you needed it.>

Cool. Now lets fry this zombie!

<Its a mummy.>

Same thing!

*ZAP*

The mummy absorbed the blast with his sword. He aimed his sword at me once again, and shot my laser right back at me!

*ZAP*

JARVIS!!! I KINDA NEED HELP RIGHT NOW!!!!

<How about aiming for the ground under him?>

{Duh.}

I aimed my wrist blasters at the Mummy's feet, than I shot.

*ZAP*

*BOOM*

The explosion destroyed the house, and everything in a 10-20 block radius. Unluckily for me, I was within 20 blocks, so I was sent flying into the air.

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

*THUD*

The last thing I saw was tons of dirt blocks falling right above me...

________________________________________________________________

That was pretty Meh, I guess Alex did move to Japan, I kinda forgot, so I made you people answer!!! I'm so evil XD XD XD XD XD So............... Oh yeah! I have a friend thats Jeffery78, and he wants people to go and read his stories/follow him. I shall dedicate a chapter to you if you follow/comment on his stories. Got it? Good. Just tell me and I will check. QUESTION TIME!!!!!! Does the iron man suit really shoot lasers? I know the answer to this question, so PEACE OUT MA PEEPS!!!

Comment!!

Vote!!

Fan!!

DJUnicorn⚡™

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩