Chapter 3: the Dinner part 2

A/N: I love this song. :} Sorry it took so long.

  I stood frozen in his grasp. 

"W-w-what are u t-talking about?" I asked harry as he pulled his head back with a sinister smirk on his face, and loosened his grip on me.

Harry shook his head and took a step back, with his hands still on my waste.

"Lets not play dumb baby girl you know exactly what I'm talking about maybe next time you go to practice in the woods you'll check your surroundings." 

"Y-y-you were the one who created the fire wall in the woods." I stuttered. 'That's not possible.' I thought.

"Oh it's possible darling. Did you really think you were the only one who was special?"Harry said making air quotes as he said the word special. With that said harry kissed my cheek and made his way into the dinning room for dinner. I stayed back for a second and pulled myself together the best I could.

I walked into the room to find that everyone has already taken their seats and the only fucking seat left is in between Louis and Harry. 'Perfect, just fucking perfect.' Harry smirked as I made my way over to my seat.

"Lovely of you to join us Mira." My father said as Cruella set the pot roast down in the middle of the table. Surrounding the pot roast were three bowls filled with mash potatoes, spinach, and bread rolls, and a pitcher of lemonade.

"Sorry I just had um got a text from uh Alex. She wanted to know if I could hang out with her tomorrow." I lied once I noticed Harry's glare.

" Are you still going to be showing us around tomorrow." Harry asked while holding a fireball under the table.

"Yes, I am still going to show you around, I told her I was busy." I said trying to keep my cool. Harry closed his hand and the fireball disappeared.

"So Mira whats it like here in Brightwood?" Ella, their mother, asked.

" Well it has its ups and downs." I answer truthfully.

"How so?" Louis asked passing the bread rolls to Niall who sat across from him. Just as I started to answer Harry placed his hand on my thigh and started moving it up.

"Well um y-you see there isn't really a lot of fun things to do in this town being that its so small. Twice a year we have a town carnival, and during the summer the high school host a talent show. That's pretty much it." I say a little shaken by the fact that Harry's hand is dangerously close.

"So Mark what is it that you do?" My dad asked.

"Well I have a P.H.D in medicine so I was hoping to get a job at the local medical center." Mark replies before taking a mouth full of mash potatoes.

"Really, what a coincidence Bryan is a head doctor at the Medical center downtown." Cruella said sounding rather annoying.

"Maybe I could work something out, and get you a position in my quarters." My Father stated.

"That would be wonderful." Mark replied before starting up a conversation with my father, cruella and his wife.

"Cut it out." I whispered as I slapped Harry's hand away.

" Oh come on I can't have a little fun." Harry whispered back, smirking at me putting his hand back on my thigh and taking one last bite of his food.

"No you can't." I whispered and slapped his hand again. I went back to eating my food, then I notice Liam was looking at me then he nodded at Zayn who then nodded at Niall, and then niall nodded at Louis, and Louis nodded back. 'That was strange.' I thought paying no mind taking my last bite, and setting my fork down.