Chapter 5: Training

Hey I'm Sooooo So sorry I really have no excuse for why I haven't updated. I've had slight morning sickness, and have been laying around my new house. I know I'm lazy, but anyway here is chapter 5 ENJOY!!!!!

5:30 AM The Next Morning:

Beautiful
&
Dangerous

Are the only words that came to Harry when thinking of his Mira as he stood on the roof of his temporary out dated home.

"Dad now would be a really good time for some of that damn advice your always giving." Harry breathed looking towards the sky.

Harry stood there for about 10 minutes hoping his father would answer him just once, but nothing happened. No answer.

'Typical' Harry thought as a growl burned at the back of his throat.

"Why do I even bother." Harry went to turn around and head in but he decided to try one thing. Reaching in his shirt he pulled out the family charm that laid around his neck.

When each of the boys were born their father had them made with a different stone to match there elements.

Harry's stone being a red gem with flicks of scarlet on the inside for fire.(A/N pic is Louis' necklace)

"Why do you never answer me? I know you talk to the others I've heard you." Harry spoke head down hoping his father answers him.

"Is it because of Jason?" He whispered.

"He wasn't supposed to be there you know. How long are you gonna stay mad at me for this? I screwed up I know, I ruined our family. Don't you think I know I am the reason that our family is no longer whole!?
I don't need you to keep reminding me of that night or ignoring me like I'm just some scum on the streets!?" Harry yelled tears forming in his eyes.

"I'm your son, your youngest son, and I need you, I need my father to be there for me not forget me!?" Harry spoke unable to hold back the tears as they run down his cheeks before hitting the ground.

The stone in Harry's necklace began to glow. A man with dark brown hair and green eyesappeared before Harry

"Harry I don't blame you nor will I ever forget you my son" Harry heard his father, Stephin, speak.

"Then why do you ignore me?"

"Harry everytime you come to me its because you have either made a mistake or your about to. I want you to learn from your mistakes, not mess up an then come to me expecting me to fix it for you."

"Father I-"

"Harry?" Harry turned around and noticed Niall climbing out the window. He quickly turned around, seeing that his father was gone, and wiped under his eyes.

"Why the fuck are you on the roof a quarter to 6 in the morning?" Niall said as he made his way over to his younger brother a little concerned as he saw Harry wipe a tear away.

"I was just thinking about somethings."

"Would these 'things' have anything to do with that little firecracker Mira." Niall teased his brother sincing what he really was thinking about.

"Yes, and no." Harry blushed. "She is what I originally came out here to think about."

"Harry, it wasn't your fault." Niall sighed placing a hand on his brother's shoulder.

"How'd yo-"

"Doesn't matter just, promise me you'll stop faulting yourself yeah." Harry nodded smiling at his big brother. "Great, now get your ass inside and get ready for school before I tell Louis you stole his favorite football and sold it to get Mira a training ring."