Chapter 4: Dream

A/N: This is a chapter written by my friend Alex. Enjoy!

Author's Point of view:

There's nothing.

Complete Darkness going on for miles.

"HELLO," Mira called out."Is anyone there."

"Where am I?" Mira asked herself as she looked round. Mira started to walk straight when she herd the strangest thing. A baby's cry.

"What the hell?" Mira turned left to find a door partially open with a tiny bit of light seeping through. She slowly walked up to the door pushing it open to reveal a nursery for a new born baby girl. 

The room was filled with plush toys and teddy bears. The walls covered in violet purple and white butterflies, that appear to be hand painted, also have shelves filled with baby books and photos. Mira took a step in the room and instantly the door shut. After having jumped from the slam Mira turned around and faced the white baby crib, with violet butterflies painted on it, that sat in the middle of the room. Hung above the crib was a mobile with crystal butterflies spinning in a circle. She took a step closer to see the little bundle creating the sound that drew her here. Inside the crib laid a beautiful baby girl with vibrant red hair and bright Blue eyes with hints of green and yellow. She wore pink footie pjs with a teddy bear in the upper left corner. Mira looked upon the child for a little before she realized the baby lying here with tears welled up in her eyes is herself.

"Oh my god, I'm in a past memory." Mira said aloud as she looked around her old nursery. Mira went to touch the smaller version of her self and her hand went straight through.

'Cool' Mira thought as she removed her hand and walked over to the window. Just as Mira went to sit on the window sill the nursery room door opened. There stood in the doorway was a woman no older then 27 with blue eyes and fiery red hair with gold tips.

"Aww, there there my little butterfly mommy's here don't cry." The women said as she walked over to her crying child and picked her up rocking her back and fourth.

"Mom" Mira whispered as she watched her mother walk around the room trying to put the baby version of herself back to sleep.

"Ssshh its ok its ok." Mellissa tried calming her sweet baby girl. "Looks like someone needs a visit from her butterflies." Melissa said as she set her 3 month old girl back into her crib. 

Tears pooled in Mira's eyes as she watched her mother. Melissa walked over to the bed room door and looked into the hallway to make sure her husband wasn't around,then shut the door. She turned back towards her daughter closed her eyes, took a deep breath and said, "Kālā Jādū". Mira's breath hitched in her throat and a tear fell from her eye as golden swirls formed by her mother's eyes before flowing down the rest of her body.

Melissa opened her eyes, rose her hand, so her palm was facing her child's crib, then whispered,  "Titalī".

The swirls on Melissa's arm started to float down, right off her hand, and towards the butterflies hanging off the mobile above her daughter's crib. Mira watched in amazement as the crystal butterflies glowed before detaching from the Mobile and flying around the room. 3 month old Mira watched from her crib as the pretty butterflies flew over her head, leaving a trail of glitter behind them. Melissa walked over to her daughter and placed her hand on baby Mira's heart. 

"Now sleep baby girl and know that mama loves you so much, and I will always be there for you no matter what. You are my light, my little butterfly, my everything and I know one day you'll do great things. Things may get tough in the future, but know that mommy is always here for you. If not physical then mentally. When ever your feeling down just think of me and I'll be there. Sweet dreams my butterfly." Melissa leaned down to kiss her daughters cheek, as she did the door flew open and a vortex appeared.