Chapter 6: The Truth

Before you yell at me go check my last post OK.
---------------------------------------------------

"Mira, Mira wake up." Harry, who was laid next to me, said while nudging my shoulder.

"What time is it?" I yawned, not even bothering to open my eyes.

"It's 12:30 am."

"Harry why the fuck are you waking me up half past midnight?"

"Because we need to talk about earlier, now get up." I sighed before rolling on my side, and opening my eyes to look at him.

"I don't want to talk about it."

"You don't have to talk." Harry yawned.

"But you just said-"

"I know what I said. You don't wanna talk fine don't. Just show me what happened instead." He lazily smiled at me.

"And how the hell am I supposed to do that?" I say slightly irritated that he woke me.

Harry rolled his eyes before sitting up on his bed, I followed his action.

"Give me your hands."

"Why?" I stretched the word out longer then needed while placing my hands in his.

"Just take a deep breath, close your eyes and think of all the memories you can, yeah?"

I mumbled out a small OK before doing as told.

Not even a half a minute after I closed my eyes, I saw Harry and I standing in the middle of a room full of pictures holding each others hand. I examined the pictures and noticed that each one was a different memory.

"Where are we?" I asked Harry for answers unsure of what happened. When I turned to him he was staring down at our hands.

He must of noticed me watching him because he blushed a little before looking at a picture in front of him.

"I believe we're in the memory portion of your mind." He answered.

"How?"

"It's called hishoghut'yun all of our kind are born with it. It allows us to access parts of our mind that no other species can." Harry said while reaching out and touching one of the pictures.

Harry poked the center of a picture of me in the second grade and the other memories faded away.

The picture glowed before Harry and I were sucked in. There was this bright white light blinding me when I opened my eyes. I blinked a couple of times to clear my vision and saw that we were in my second grade classroom. Mrs. Crumby, the teacher, no where in sight.

We were stood in the back of the room behind the seven year old version of myself as I worked at my desk.

"Wow" I whispered trying to be as quiet as possible.

Harry laughed. "Mira you don't have to be quiet this is just a memory they can't hear or see us."

"Oh" I said embarrassed.

"You were so cute." Harry smiled at the smaller me.

"Thank you."

"What happened?"

I turned to him and punched his arm.

"Asshole"

"I'm sorry I couldn't resist." Harry chuckled.

"Whatever" I huffed crossing my arms and rolling my eyes.

"Oh look who it is," Harry and I turned our heads to see Joseph Garnette walking up to my desk with his two little dumbass followers.