Forgotten Friend

Years past after that terrible day
But with that it only made the two stronger.
With that, new recruits were coming in today.
Great.

Brooke woke up that morning, getting her uniform on. She headed down to the dinning hall and got breakfast. She looked around as she sat by Hanji and Petra. "The new recruits?" She asked.

"Yes. We get to meet them later." Answered Hanji.

She nodded "Great." She starred down at her food thinking.

"Brooke.."
"..Brooke!"

She snapped out of it looking at Petra "huh? Yes? I'm sorry." Petra tilted her head slightly "You okay?"

Okay? Okay! She asked me that!? Of course she wasn't okay.

"Yeah I'm fine." She lied. "What did you want?" She asked and Petra leaned into the two girls "Do you think corporal likes me?" She asked

"Of course! Why wouldn't he!" Hanji answered all cheerful.

"Yeah. Y'all seem into eachother ." she said playing with the fruit on her plate before taking a bite looking up to the girls. Petra smiled "Great! I think I might tell him later." Brooke almost choked to what she said, she swallowed the fruit then coughed "I'm sorry, I didn't expect that." Petra sighed "Its alright! Wish me luck!"

"Luck!" Both Hanji and Brooke yelled as she went to take her plate. Hanji stayed and continued to finish her food.

"Luck with what?"

Great. Just great.

Hanji stood at the voice of Levi "Brooke you can take it from here!" She smiled taking her tray away. "Thanks, Hanji." She mumbled then turned to Levi "Nothing." She said with a fake smile while standing and grabbing her plate.

"Tsk." Levi watched her walk away then followed her "You're not the same, Brooke." He spoke quietly. "Not the same? We all grow up Levi." She said calmly and put away her tray, turning to a pair of gray eyes. "I know that bu-." She cut him off "We have to leave out at noon, don't forget." Levi growled. He doesn't take being ordered from someone he brought in himself. He stormed off outside.

"Corporal Levi!"

In annoyance he turned facing Petra "What is it brat." He looked at the girl. "W-well I uh.." Levi rolled his eyes. "Spit it out." Petra sighed and shook her head "What time will the exp-."

"Noon." He answered then turned back, clentching his fist. Petra frowned "Great."

Later after meeting the new ones everyone got on their horse. Brooke was confused to why they were letting the new ones out early.

Soon they all headed out the walls. Petra couldn't get Levi off her mind which made her weak at the moment. Brooke still couldn't shake off that Eren had these 'Titian Powers' soon she gained her focas as she hears everyone use their gear so she did to. They all stayed on branches as they hear a titan. "7 meter class!" A new one shouted, it was Connie. She looked at Levi waiting for the orders. Levi watched as it came closer "Mikassa and Jean, show me what you can do." Levi spoke. They did as they were told and Jean distracted the small titain while Mikassa cut the nipe of its neck. "Well done."

Levi stood there. Just stood there. Everyone was confused. Nothing was happening. Brooke leaned on the tree and sighed glaring her eyes to the ground. "What the hell is it this." Levi and everyone looked at her "Shut up, brat." Levi spoke. Her glared looked up at Levi "I told you years ago not to call me that, two were just standing here what's the point!" Levi looked to Brooke then shook his head. "Stay here, all of you. Brooke is in charge."

Levi left

"Asshole." She mumbled

Petra glidded over on the same branch as Brooke. "Where did you two meet?

"Excuse me?" She looked up at Petra "Where di-." Petra was cut off by the branches brapeaking close by

"Brooke! Its the female titan!" Yelled Hanji

"Shit." She looked at Petra "You and Hanji take all new recruits back to HQ. I'll find Levi, but I'll distract the female so y'all can get a head start." Petra nodes and take off with the others.

This was the first time for Brooke challanging the titain. She glidded through heading to the female when she got close she cringed "Aw look at you, pathetic." She distracted the titain making it follow her, what she fogot to watch out for was the cord. Soon before she knew it the female grabbed it and pulled her to the ground. "Damnit!" She yelped as she hit her head on a rock. Her vision got blurry. Soon all went dark.

Was this the end?
Was this her final goodbye?

Levi....
The last thing they did was fight.
She called him an asshole.

He was going to be torn, again.

Not again..
She was all he had left..