Are you Scared?

I headed to lunch, skipped breakfast due to other works.

I grabbed soup and some tea. I sat down then Renier, Sasha and Ymir sat by me. I was confused since I didn't talk to them often enough except Sasha. "We never really got to say thank you." Ymir smiled. "Thank you?" I looked up at them. "Yeah! For taking the time to train us." Sasha smiled. "Levi trains y'all all the time, have y'all thanked him?" I ask. "Uh not really no.." Ymir shrugged. "And whys that?" I asked "He's never really been fun and nice to us, you are." Renier said. I nodded. "Oh, well thank you. Is that why y'all cleaned the stables so good?" I ask taking a bite of my food. "Well.. Yeah." Sasha chinned. "Did y'all know that Levi actually does appreciate y'all? I know he doesn't show it. But he does." I said as I stood up taking my tray back. They all looked at each other and came up with a plan. Certainly I was oblivious to it.

I went into the training rooms and waited for the cadets. When they all got there, 5 minutes late I decided to let that go. "Today you'll be practicing on people with the same rank as you. Armin with Connie. Mikasa with Renier. Ymir with Bertolt. Jean with Eren." I continued to go down the list and everyone got into fighting stances. I sighed. "And go." I took a step back walking around watching the skills. I see Armin pin down Connie. "Rules on fighting terms. Never let your guard down." I continue walking seeing Ymir on top of Bertholt. "Two. Keep your eyes sharp of your opponents actions." I walked over to Eren and Jean throwing Punches and so. "And three. Never give your opponent an opportunity to strike." I wink at Jean, distracting him then Eren pinned him down.

"No far! Brooke distracted me!" Jean yelled. "All is fair in love and war." I smiled and Jean blushed. "Alright Cadets! Out to the running track." They groaned "I know, but I didn't do it last time. I'll let y'all off with 15 laps." They nodded "But you can take a five minute break, starting now. Then run the laps. "Thank you Brooke." They smiled and I nodded.

I walked out and heard my name.

"Brooke!" It was Levi.

I kept walking pretending I didn't hear him just to bug him. When he didn't say anything after I was about to turn around but I felt myself being picked up bridal style. I look up to see Levi. "Levi! What the hell are you doing!" He chuckled, "You didn't answer me." I narrowed my eyes. "What do you want?" I asked, he was taking me somewhere "And where are you taking me?" He smirked at me. "What I wanted was to say hey to you but you ignored me, and I'm taking you to your office." I tilted my head. "Why?" He looked down at me "Is that not where you were going?" I nodded. "Oh, well.. Yeah." He looked back up. "See." I laughed slightly "People are looking at you Corporal." He looked around and scowled at everyone. "Let them." My eyes grew shock. "Tch. What's the matter brat?" I cleared my throat "Psh. Nothing." He stopped and set me on my feet. He looked around at the cadets whispering. "I hope they don't mind seeing." He said. I tilted my head "Seeing what ex-." He stopped me by placing his lips on mine. My eyes widened again and grew shock. I heard the whispers then felt my heart race. I caved. I gave in and kissed him back. His arms snaked his way around my waist. I placed my hands around his neck.

It was a perfect kiss.

.. Well until a certain someone saw

Eren's POV

I was walking to the running track along with Armin and Jean. Then they both stop wide eyes. "Guys wha.." I stopped. Brooke.. And Levi! Okay I know I said that they would be better together but.. We broke up not long ago. I didn't expect it but I got mad. I walked over and decided to have fun. "You want her mr clean freak? Fine. Have her.." I mumbled as I pushed Levi over causing him to fall on top of her. I ran as fast as I could so they didn't see.

Brooke's POV

I well was kissing Levi till we fell. I looked around seeing no one near. I then looked at Levi who looked furious. He got up and so did I. He was about to run after the running figure but I grabbed his wrist. "Levi, It's okay.." He looked at me and sighed. He walked up to me and gave me a hug. "Come by my office tomorrow after breakfast okay?" I nodded as he pulled me to his chest. "Okay." I smiled up at him and he kissed my forehead. He let go then headed to his room.

I looked around at the cadets that were whispering

"Brooke and Levi!?"

"OH MY shorty has a crushy wushy!"

I glared at all of them. "Oh shut the hell up and get to running." They all looked at me. "Now!" They all scatter their way to the field. I turned on my heel then headed to my room.

At 11:00pm I sat on my bed. I held my knees to my chest thinking.

What am I doing?

What am I scared of?

Loosing someone?

Loosing Levi..?

Questions bounced through my head. The Expedition was getting closer. I don't want to loose anymore people..

I don't want to die..

I don't want Levi to die..

I felt a few tears fall from my eyes. What happened to me? I use to be fearless. I wasn't really afraid of anything.. I never showed my emotions. Before Farlan died I haven't cried since I was 5!

I guess things change. I guess no one can be heartless and cruel. Levi can't. I can't. No one can.. Wait. Erwin. He's been or seemed fearless ever since I met him.. He can't be all that strong.. Can he?

I sighed as I wipe the tears from my eyes. I listened to nothing but quiet. Then I got thinking again

Levi.

What's he going to say tomorrow?

What's he going to do?

I knew how he felt about me, I just wasn't sure how I felt about him. I knew I liked him a little once before but.. I don't know..

I really do care about him..

But,

Do I love him?