Cold start

I awoken that morning at 5:00. Everyone else gets up at 5:30. I sighed as I went into the shower after getting up. A warm shower is what wakes me up in the morning. After I washed my hair, and my body I turned the shower off. I got dressed and walked out. "Today's going to be fun." I sighed as I pictured deaths of many from past events. "Farlan.." my eyes began to water. Remembering he's the one who took me in, accepted me, loved me. Tears fell from my eyes. what I didn't know is that someone heard me, and I also didn't know I was by Levi's office. I cover my mouth and close my eyes as I hear a opening door and a voice calling my name. "Brooke?" Levi walked over to me seeing me cry. I hate when he sees me like this.

He pulled me into a hug, making me remove my hand from my mouth to hug him back.

Levi's POV

I sighed when I felt tears on my shirt. I could think of many reasons why she was upset but I don't want her to bring that one I feared up. I looked down at her. "Brooke.. Are you going to be okay?" She nodded in response "I-I'll be fine." She pushed me away and continued walking.

What the hell was that!?

I shook my head, it was Farlan. I knew how much they loved each other. To be honest I was jealous of it. I can't think straight. She was still hurt, I just wish I was the one to help her with that.

Brooke's POV

I didn't want that ass to comfort me. He didn't care. like I said, he was hurt from being alone and scared. That's why he was with Petra. I kinda envy her right now. she's gone and out of his life. I sigh and Eren found me upset. Just when I stopped crying I burst into tears as I saw him. He ran over to me and hugged me. I hug him back tighter since I knew it wasn't Levi. "I'm sorry you had to see me like this Eren.." I said through my tears. Eren shook his head "It's okay. Don't worry about it.." He gently smiled then looked at me. "What's wrong." I looked up into his tealish green eyes and let out a small sigh. "I was just thinking back to when my.. friend was taken by a titan.."

Eren's POV

I saw tears fall from her beautiful blue eyes. I sighed when I hear her story. "I promise you Brooke, I'll take down the titans. I'll take them all for you." I saw a smile form on her face. I kissed her cheek to calm her down, her eyes softened and she hugged me. I hugged her back "Everything's going to be okay today Brooke. You are strong, you can fight it." I smiled as she whispered in my ear. "Thank you Eren, that means a lot." Those words echoed and repeated through my head. I looked up seeing the corporal. I slowly let go thinking they were a thing or something. She let go as well. "I'll see you later Brooke." I smiled at her then walked the other way from Levi thinking he would yell.

Levi's POV.

I went to go apologize for whatever it is I did then I stopped when I saw her with Eren. She seems, happy. I sighed as I watched them hug, soon seeing Eren spot me he left. I heard what he said to her, it made me feel like shit. Once I see her turn around to only see me her smiled faded. She turned on her heel about to walk away, but I quickly walked over and grabbed her wrist. "Brooke. We need to talk.."
She yanked her hand away. "Why!? So you can kiss me? Use me? Treat me like Petra? To only pretend to love someone just because you're afraid!? News flash, I'm not going to sit here, being your 'lover' so I could just end up dead like Petra! You didn't even shed a damn tear when she died! You won't seem to care when I'm gone! I'll end up dying today and all you will do is go and find someone new to screw around with!" She yelled. My eyes widened hearing every word of it. "Brooke.." She glared at me. "No, save it." She walked off.

She's wrong, but maybe this was my Last Chance

Brooke's POV

I didn't want to hear from him. I really didn't. I headed to breakfast, sitting with Eren and Armin. I loved spending time with them. "Feeling better Brooke?" Eren asked. I nodded "Yes, thank you Eren." I smile slightly.

Narrators POV

Levi saw Brooke laughing and smiling with Eren and the others. He was angry, but not at her or Eren but at himself. He only hoped that he could stay focused today.

After they all are they headed to the horses. Everyone salted up and headed out through the gates into what they call a mind field.

Brooke's POV

I stayed beside Eren. Levi stayed in front with Hange. This was the squad now that the others died, from last time. I sighed as we inched further to the wall. Right before they got there a flare went off. We waited for Erwin and his green flare. Soon it went of east, away from the damn creature.

We got to the wall recently taken over by titans. Our goal was to get Eren to close the hole with the boulder. I looked over seeing Eren, he looked nervous. We all got off our horses, others shot off onto roofs of broken houses. I went over to Eren before he could bite his hand. "Hey, Eren?" He looked up from his hand and grew a little red from embarrassment. "Yes?" He asks. "You'll do great." I smile and hug him. He hugged me back and smiled. "Thank you Brooke." I let go and kissed his cheek, not knowing why I did it. I left before anything could be said.

I shot my gear and landed by Hange, feet away from Levi.
"Are you two okay!?" Hange asked and frowned. Levi looked over at me, saying nothing. "No." I answer truthfully then heard lightning and a roar. I was in charge of keeping an eye on Eren, letting Levi kill titans without worrying about him. Before Levi or Hange could say anything about my answer I left to watch Eren.

Levi's POV

I sighed as she left. I left Hange and went to get rid of my anger by killing titans. 20 minutes passed as I killed 10 titans. I came up to one, seeing Eren and Brooke not to far. I sighed as I shot up into the air, landing on the ugly titan. Apparently I landed wrong, I twisted my ankle, falling on my knee.

Damnit. You've GOT to be kidding me. Not this AGAIN.

I need to work on landing I swear.

I groaned, the titan shook his head an I slid off. Its all my focas. It went onto Brooke. I won't see her, ever again, I never told her how much I even cared.

There I was, falling. Surprised that the titan hasn't gotten me yet.

"Levi!"

A faint yelling.

Brooke's POV

I look over to see a titan, and Levi.

Falling.

My eyes widened. I changed direction and headed towards him.

"Levi!" I yelled. Every thing in my vision blurred, other than Levi. I hated to leave Eren but I couldn't let Levi fall to his death.

I raced to him.

Will I reach him?

Will the titan beat me?

Will I loose him?

Please I hope to god no.

I take it all back. I can't be mad at him forever.

The last thing we did was.. Fight..

I sighed as I remembered the day I was stranded outside the walls. The time where I fell and saw a titan after me. The time where the last thing we did was fight, I regret it all

Please, Levi. Don't die.