Don't

( I had an idea and I'm going to add you into the story just remember y/n : your name e/c : eye color and so on! Your one of the new cadets that recently arrived. )

Hange's POV

I let Brooke to go recover I'm her room, where I had placed a little something.. Oops!!

I walk up and burst into Shorty's room.

"And.. That's why I lock it." He mumbled

"What was that!?" I smile. "Nothing.. What do you want shitty glasses?" He seemed hurt, at least I know why. "Someone's grumpy, loose a certain someone to a certain titan boy?" What I said made him furious. He got up slamming his fist to the table. "Out!" I shook my head, I never leave. "Aw, so what do you want us to do about our plans for you and Brooke?" I groan. "What plans?" He said through his teeth. "Well it's a surprise. But you need to go, so does Brooke.." He shook his head. "I'm not going near her to only be hurt again." I smirk

"Soooo you admitted it, your feelings." He growled at me. "Use to." I sighed "Levi. Did you actually let her talk?" I tilt my head. "No.." He mutters

"Now, realize that it wasn't her fault. Its Eren's. He's jealous, soooo.." My voice trailed off. He ran his fingers through his hair. "Great. I'm an idiot." I smiled "Well we all know that." He glared at me. "Just make sure you wear what I left in your closet!" I say walking to the door. "Plus shell understand. I mean, its like when you kissed.." I stopped when I saw his death glare. "Oh, heh. Bye shorty!!" I ran off.

"There, my work is.. Eren!!" I fake a smile as I see him. "Hey Hange I.." I cut him off by slapping him. "Ow! Hange what the hell!" I smirk. "Never kiss another mans girl." I walk past him.

"Now its done." I smiled.

Levi's POV

I watched Hange leave then shook my head. Damn it shitty glasses. I sighed as I stood up, going to my closet seeing what she put. I laughed a bit "She wants me to wear this?" I shook my head and shut my closet door. Maybe I should of listened to Brooke. Even though she didn't listen to me.. But it did work out.. Ugh my head hurts. I then hear a knock on my door. I really didn't want to bother ask who. "Come in." I say walking to my desk. When the door opens I look up to see Eren himself. "Captain I-." I glared at him crossing my arms. "Tch. You have some damn nerve coming in here cadet so you better speak fast." He gulped. "Sir, I wanted to apologize for my recent behavior. I will accept what punishment you're willing to give. Just don't be mad at Brooke.. It wasn't her fault."
I listened then thought for a minute. "Tch. Cadet Yeager you're on stable duty for the next two months and run laps around the buildings until you can't feel your legs." He sighed but saluted "Yes sir." I waved at him to get out so he did.

About an hour later another knock was at my door. "Come in." I hear the door open but not shut. Ugh why are people bothering me. "Uhm Corporal sir." I look up to see the girl saluting in front of me she had [H/L] [H/C] hair, her eyes were [E/C] she must be new. "What do you want brat?" She seemed frightened of me.. Good. "Erm um, this girl.. Hange told m-me to uh." I roll my eyes "Spit it out cadet." Her eyes widened a bit. "To t-tell you to get ready.. The surprise thing is in half an hour.." I sighed. "What's your name cadet?" I ask.
"Cadet [F/N and L/N] sir!" I roll my eyes "Tch. You're dismissed." I wave her out then got up when she did. "Oi, stupid Hange.." I finally went to get ready.

Brooke's POV

I went back to my room seeing a letter and a box. I read the letter first.

Dear, Brooke!
  Ohhhh I'm so excited for tonight!! The cadets are the ones who planed it! They only had to get commanders permission and which he agreed!! Shocker!! Anywayss I took the liberty of buying you a great outfit to wear!! I hope you like it! It will match what Levi is wearing.. *wink wink*

Love, Hange!

Oh Hange, why? I laughed slightly and went to open the box. I pull out the black dress. It went all the way down to my feet. It's not poofy at all, it was strapless. I scratch my neck and think. I sighed and put it on, it was beautiful. I went to the bathroom and saw a small sticky note.

Please, Brooke.
Curl your hair.
It will look perfect!!
-Hange

Oh how did I know it was from her. I smiled then curled my hair after taking it down. Half an hour later I hear a knock. "Coming!" I slip on my black heels to match the dress then walk to the door, opening it. "Oh, Armin and.. Jean." Jean just looked at me. "You look beautiful Brooke!" Armin smiled "Thank you Armin." Jean finally spoke. "H-Hange wanted us to come get you." I nodded. "Alright." I walk out and shut the door. I felt different. I never wore something like this, I never curled my hair. I never had time to.. I followed the boys out to the mess hall. It looked.. Normal on the outside. Armin stood in front of the doors. "Ugh, where's [Y/N] and Mikasa.." He looked at me then looked behind us "Brooke! Behind you!" I turned around and saw two girls and Levi. I knew one of the girls but not the other. "Wow.." I mumbled

Levi's POV

I headed down to the mess hall with these two brats. I finally got there and saw Armin, Jean, and.. Brooke? When she turned around I swear everything was in slow motion, the moonlight hit her perfectly. My eyes widened. That can't be her, she never curls her hair.. She thinks it's to much. I walk closer, standing in front of her. She seemed like she was about to cry. I cupped her face and shook my head. "Shh. I don't blame you, I'm sorry I yelled at you like that." I whisper then looked at Armin. "Okay, let's go!" He said smiling as he opened the doors.

Woah..