Crashing down.

"Brooke! Oh my its so glad to see you!" Tears fell down Brooke's face as she hugged Isabel "I thought you were gone." Isabel shook her head "I'm right here!" She said excited.

She pulled away as she wiped her tears. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "I was put into The Military police after they took me away. I'm here to deliver papers." Brooke smiled "Oh I'm happy for you Isabel." Isabel smiled "I can't stay long. Though but tell Levi I said hi?" She smiled and nodded "Will do." They hugged one last time then she left.

"What were you here for Brooke?" She then Turned around to Erwin.

Great, she forgot.

It took her a minute and thought of Levi

"Oh I'm wanting to cancel my request of switching me and Petra." Erwin tilted his head to the side confused "What changed your mind?" She sighed "Levi." He straighted his head "Levi? How so?" She crossed her Arms "He told me he requested It and why he did, I felt bad for changing it." Erwin nodded. "Alright. I won't change anything." Brooke smiled and hugged him "Thank you so much." He was shocked but hugged her back.

After that she left and decided to tell Levi, she walked close to his door then saw Levi and Petra hugging. She cleared her throat. They pulled away quickly and looked at Brooke. "Brooke I-." Brooke just kept a small smile and stopped her "I'm sorry if I'm interrupting anything but Levi can I talk to you?" Levi nodded and walked over to Brooke. "Brooke Im so-." She shook her head "Stop. I said that I don't care who you are with.. Not anymore. But that's not the point, Erwin denied my request, and guess who I saw. She had to leave though." Levi shrugged. "Who?"

"Isabel." Levi's eyes widened "W-what? Why was she here?" Brooke smiled slightly. "She's been put into the military police after being taken.. She came here to bring papers to Erwin. She wanted me to tell you hi." Levi nodded and there was the slightest smile form on his lips. "Brooke.." She tilted her head "Yes?" Levi sighed. "Me and Petra were together when you caught us that day. She just Broke up with me and we hugged to say things we would be okay.." Brooke saw how he confessed, his eyes shattered. He looked Torn. She pulled him into a hug.

"Im so sorry Levi.." He hugged her back putting his head in the crook of her neck. She rubbed his back and she actually felt tears. Her eyes widened.

Humanity's strongest soldier broke into tears?

"Levi. It will be okay it-." Levi stopped her when he moved and she felt his lips crash into hers. She gave in and kissed him back. He pulled away "I'm sorry Brooke. I don't kno-." She stopped him when she pulled him down by his shirt, kissing him again. She pulled away "Its okay. Now were even." She looked at him then walked away, heading back to her room.

She sat on her bed and ran her hand through her hair.

Did it mean anything? No. Of course not.

He was just broken, weak..

But. Did her kiss mean anything?