Will you be mine?

Levi..
While trying to reach him I felt tears fall from my eyes. Was I to far? Am I going to reach him? Memories fled through my mind. The first time we met, when we lost Farlan, our fights..

I finally threw myself faster, I finally reached him before hitting the ground. I changed the gears direction and carried him onto the nearby roof. "Oi, Levi you're a lot heavier then you look." I placed him down. He must of blacked out. I sighed and rubbed my face. "Eren!" I look over to see Armin come to me. "Is corporal okay?" He asks. "Yes, he'll be fine. Go keep an eye on Eren while I wait for the corporal to wake." He nods then left.

I turn back to Levi. "I'm sorry."

I looked at him and placed a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Please, wake up.." I sighed and waited. I wiped my tears and saw a titan grinning at us. I cringed and stood up. "Great. More ugly company." I grabbed two new blades. I zipped up and twirled, slicing the nape of the disgusting creature. I shook my head and went back to the roof. I put the blades back, walking back to Levi. He finally opened his eyes.

"L-Levi.." Small tears formed in my eyes. He sat up then winced in pain. "What happened?" He asked. "Well. I was watching Eren then I saw you falling. I caught you then now you're here." I shrugged for that's all I knew. "What happened before you fell?" I asked. He looked at his foot and sighed. "I landed on my foot wrong. Before I could get up the titan knocked me off." I looked at his leg. I sighed and looked at him. "I'll go get the kit that's on the wall.." I stood. Up and left.

6 minutes later I came back. "Let me see your foot." He raised his leg and I placed it on my lap. I took out a wrapping bandage and wrapped it around his ankle and foot. I placed two sticks on each side to keep it from any further injury. "Are you going to be okay?" I looked at him "Yeah. I'll be fine." He said looking at his foot. I saw a flare go off, meaning the job is done. I mumbled something under my breath then stood up. "Come on." I gave him my hand then pulled him up. "Did you know, you're a lot heavier than you look?" I smiled slightly looking up at him. He chuckled then slightly shook his head. "Come, we better get going." I said and lead him down.

We got back to HQ and Levi was put in the infirmary, again for his leg. Which meant I was having to teach the cadets again for the next week.

We gone down to the mess hall. I sat by Jean, Mikasa, and Eren. "I told you that you could do it." I smiled and looked at Eren who sat beside me. "Yeah. Thank you, Brooke." He smiled and gave me a hug. I hugged back then took a bite out of my food. "I'm going to be training y'all again this week due to the Corporals injury." They all smiled "Is he okay?" Mikasa asked. "He will be, nothing big." She nodded.

Soon we all finished and I walked outside, heading to my office. Well until I heard my name.

"Brooke.."

I turned on my heel to see Eren. "Hey, Eren. What's up?" I smiled. He walked over, nervous. "Are you okay?" I ask, he nodded. "Brooke.. Ever since that day we met, I've always had these feelings towards you.. And that night I kissed you.. I-." I stopped him with a hug. I always thought it was funny that a cadet was older than me. "Brooke.." He whispered. "Yes?" I pulled away and looked at him.

"Will you be mine?"

{ sorry for the short chapter, I'm kinda busy and thought I would update }