A Day Off

I woke to the sun coming through the curtains of the motel. I turn my head into my pillow when I realized my pillow was breathing . My head tilts up at this realisation . Sam is looking down at me with a grin. I blush a deep crimson. "I am so sorry! I move in my sleep, I didn't mean to use you as a pillow."  I continue rambling till he places his hand over my mouth. "It is fine, Lila quit freaking out." he replied then chuckled. " Aww is little Lila blushing?" he mocks.
"Shut up Sam " I say and hit him in the chest. He laughs, as I get up to go brush my teeth. When I come back I notice that Dean came home sometime last night and is passed out. "What time is it?" I ask Sam. "It is only seven, you can go back to sleep if you want, Dean probably won't wake up till noon." he replies. I go to get into bed and he opens his arms, I hit him in the head with one of my pillows. He chuckles and rolls over to go to sleep. "Sam, can I have my pillow back please?" I ask. "Me or the one you threw?" he replies and hands me my pillow.
.........................................................
I wake up at eleven and the boys are still asleep so I decide to make some coffee since I have nothing to do. I grab my coffee can out of my bag and start a pot.
When the coffee is ready Dean wakes up groaning and holding his head.
"Rough night?" I ask. "Yeah, can you get me a cup of that?" he asks grabbing some aspirin out of his bag. I bring Dean a cup of coffee then go and change into my blue jeans and a black v neck shirt with my boots.
Sitting in the chair I take notice of Sam sprawled out on the bed, his hair spread all over his face and the covers only covering half of him. He was really cute when he sleeps and he looks so peaceful. I hear a chuckle and look over to see Dean laughing at me. "What's so funny Dean?" I ask with my hand on my hip. "Oh nothing, just the fact that your were checking out my little brother." he says with a smirk. "I was not, Dean." I reply.

"Whatever Lila, I know what I saw" he said chuckling. I stick my tongue out at him and go to get me some coffee .
I'm sitting in the chair drinking my coffee when I finally ask "When are we gonna wake him up Dean?." "Well it is noon, why don't you do it now." he said with a grin.
I gulped then sat my coffee down on the table. Sam was still sprawled out on his back looking like an angel. I place my hand on his chest to shake him awake and realize how toned he is. Hunting keeps us all fit, but dang. I shook him saying "Sam come on, it's time to get up." He groans and rolls over so I look at Dean not knowing what to do. He simply shrugs in reply. So I put my hands on both sides of his face an tilted his head to the right and said in his ear "Sam get the heck up it is noon." His eyes fluttered open and his hazel eyes were looking into my hazel eyes . I realize I'm still holding his face and let go.  I hold his gaze for a moment more, then turn around. " You want a cup of coffee, Sam?" I ask, running my hands through my hair. He sits up, "Yeah sure." While I was getting Sam a cup of coffee Dean went out to go get lunch.
"Thank you." Sam said, as I brought him the cup." No problem." I replied. I sat down beside him on the bed.
I just stare at the wall, not really knowing what to say . Sam gets up and throws his paper cup away and goes to change.
He come back out in a white shirt and dark blue jeans and his black boots. I couldn't help but stare a little, he was gorgeous from his shoulder length brown hair to his hazel eyes that sparkle when he smiles, and of course his is built, strong shoulders strong arms, six pack to die for and of course his anti-demon possession tattoo on his chest on the left.
He walks to me and sits beside me. "What was that lil Lila?" he asks with a huge grin

"What was what?" I replied blushing knowing I was caught. "Well it seemed like you were checking me out." he replied "In your dreams, Sam." I say smirking.
"You're blushing like crazy." he says while brushing his fingers across my cheek. I freeze an my heart speeds up he cups my cheek an stares into my eyes , at that moment Dean comes back with lunch. Sam releases my cheek and stands up he runs his hand through his hair an sighs.
"Did I interrupt something?" Dean asks. "Ugh, no, no you didn't, Dean" I reply looking at the ground. "Ok then, Sam, I got you the salad and Lilah, I got you the same" he tells us. He hands us our food and a bottle of water.
We eat in silence and every once an a while I catch Sam looking at me, then he quickly looks away. I finally break the silence and ask, "What's on the agenda today, boys?" "We're taking a day off to relax and tonight we are gonna hit the bar." Dean answers grinning. "Sounds good to me." I reply.
.........................................................
Sam's Pov
We had finished eating  and Dean turned on the tv and was watching a car auction, Lilah was in the chair reading her book. She had a look of concentration as she read. I layed on the bed and stared at the ceiling, I almost kissed her today. I have only known her a day but it feels like I have known her forever. She is pretty, smart, and a good hunter. I don't think she has feelings for me though.
"You ok, Sam?" her voice waking me up from my trance. "Yeah I'm golden." I reply. She smiles and goes back to reading. I look at my watch and realize it is seven . " What time are we leaving, Dean?" I ask. "Whenever y'all get ready." I sat my bag on the bed and pull out a white button down . I grab the back of my shirt and tug it off.  I fold it and put it in my bag.  I look up an Lila is looking at me, I wink and put on my button down.
We all headed out the door and got in the Impala .