Getting Help

I woke up in the bed Sam and I shared at Bobby's, Sam was still sleeping soundly beside me. I stood up to get a drink of water when suddenly my whole body surges with pain.
Holding my hand to my stomach I grabbed my purse and walked to the bathroom. I sit in the shower trying to talk myself out of doing this , I know it's wrong but my body is demanding that I do it.
With shaky hands I unzip my purse and pull the jar of demon blood out. Placing it in front of me on the floor I stare at it. Tears start streaming down my face, how did I let myself get this bad.
Rocking back an forth with my arms wrapped around my knees. I cried until my eyes were blotchy and red.
  Grabbing the jar I open the lid and drink half of the contents. I am going to start cutting down I tell myself as the energy rolls through me.Picking up everything I hop into the shower washing away any evidence of what had happened.
After getting dressed I walk back to my room and see Sam sprawled out over the bed with his hair in his eyes and a little drool on the sheet beside him. I walk over to the bed sitting on the edge watching him sleep. 
   Running my hands through his hair I place a kiss to his forehead before getting up to go to the living room.
No one else was up considering that it was 6am. Walking to Bobby's book case I began looking through the titles hoping to find a book that could help with my situation. Continuing to look I came across a book called Demonolgy How to hunt and deal with demons. I smiled and grabbed the book hoping somehow this could help me find Crowley.
I began reading the book hoping to find some kind of answers.
.........................................................
Sam's Pov
Grogily I reached over to the other side of the bed searching for Lila. I didn't feel her so I open my eyes and see that she's not there. After going to the bathroom I walk around looking for her.
After peeking my head in to the dinning room I see her She has her nose buried in a book reading . I stand there for a moment just watching her read she was biting her lip in concentration . Smiling I walk in and sit beside her wrapping my arm around her shoulder pulling her to me and placing a kiss to her head.
"What you reading" I ask letting go of her shoulder and turning towards her. "Just a book on demons, I woke up early and couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to do some reading" she replies going back to the chapter she was on. "Cool I'm gonna make me some breakfast would you like me to make you something" I ask flashing her a smile and getting up.
"If you don't mind that would be great" she replies grabbing my wrist pulling me down to eye level giving me a quick peck on the lips. "It's not a problem at all" I say heading into the kitchen
Deciding to make pancakes because they were quick and easy.
I grab the materials that I would need a pan,spatula,spoon ,bowl,pancake mix,water and Pam. I begin by pouring the mix in the bowl and add the water while mixing it up. Once the batter was smoothe I poured a small amount in the pan cooking it.
10 minutes later I have four nice sized stacks of pancakes. Bringing our plates to the dinning room I sat them down going back to grab forks and the syrup.
"Thank you so much" she says digging into the pancakes.
.........................................................
Lila's Pov
After eating the pancakes that Sam had so sweetly made for me I went back to reading. With only five chapters left in the book I began to get discouraged because nothing I had read would help me find Crowley .
I came to a chapter titled Summoning Demons. After reading the chapter I began to formulate a plan. I would have to wait till late tonight and sneak out to do this.
.........................................................
10 hours later
It was one am and everyone was asleep and I was getting ready to sneak out . I got dressed in what I wore that day and braided my hair back.
Grabbing my bag that I packed containing everything I would need I walk out. The county road was long and lonely at night but I walked it till I came to a gate leading into a pasture . I scaled the fence and jumped to the ground and heading out deeper in the field.
  After reaching the middle of the field I open my bag pulling out a stick of chalk drawing the sigil on the ground. I place the small candles along the design and light them. Pulling out the bowl I placed in the ingredients in the bowl and begin summoning him with the Latin incantation
" Et ad congregandum...eos coram me"
Then Throw the lit match into the bowl
"Hello luv" Crowley says after about a minute. "I need help Crowley" I say through clenched teeth. "What happened to I can keep them at bay" he replies trying to mimic my voice. "Well obviously that didn't pan out so cut the Crap and help me" I plead.
"What do you expect me to do" he asks ? "I can't exactly control the vibrations I need help" I reply looking at the ground ashamed that I'm anywhere near him. "They run wild because you let them control you rather than you controlling them" he explains. "All that you need to do is continue to use them more and more then you will be in control" he adds.
I nod my head "why did you do this to me Crowley " I ask ? "Simple one day I will need you and you will come" he chuckled. "How can you be so sure" I sneer. "Because Lila if you don't I will tell them what you are and do to them what I will" he explains before disappearing.
  Packing up my supplies I get rid of the chalk marks and begin to walk back home hoping no one had discovered my disappearance .