Overpowered

Lila's Pov
We have been on the road for two days . We were traveling through Colorado to take down a vamp nest in some old abandoned barn. I am excited but terrified, because when I fight the need to use my powers is nearly impossible to stand.
  Driving along the highway I watched the road. Sunset was nearing and the temperature was chilly but not super cold.
Our plan was simple we drive up to the old abandoned farm and sneak in to kill them. My palms were electric as I thought about it. I pushed those thoughts in the back of my head , I didn't need this now I had things to do.
Dean turned on to an old dirt road signifying we were almost there. I had my small machete sitting in my lap. I made sure my shoes were tied tight and I rolled up the long sleeved plaid shirt.
"Were just a few minutes away so be ready" Dean announces taking a right down the country road and shutting off the headlights. I double checked my boots making sure my blade was secure and slipping in a syringe of dead man's blood into each of my boots.
We approached the old farm with stealth . Dean parked Baby out past the fence far enough away that hopefully the vamps wouldn't see it. We got out of the car and shut the doors quietly.
Dean went forward and had Sam an I stay back for a moment while he surveyed the scene. After making sure the coast is clear he waves us over. We walk towards the old barn mentally preparing ourselfs for what was about to happen. Reaching the door we had our weapons ready an Dean kicked the door in exposing 5 vampires.
They rush at us two each heading for Sam an Dean then the last heading for me.
I dodged its first punch running behind it when it turned around grabbing my arm. I jump up kicking it in the stomach which knocks me backwards. It comes at me flashing rows apon rows of sharp deadly teeth.
  He lunges for me an I duck but not before he could grab me by my neck holding me in the air.I plant my feet where his neck meets his shoulders and push off causing him to let go and me to do a back flip. I grab my machete an knock his head off.
The boys are still fighting one a piece . I run outside to scope the perimeter so far so good the only thing wrong is my hands are vibrating harshly causing my hands to clench. I fall to the ground my body trying to convulse. I lay my hands flat on the ground trying to compose myself .
I begin to sweat profusely sweat getting into my eyes. Luckily I'm far out of the boys view. Digging my hands into the dirt I try to hold back but the worse thing imaginable happens the vibrations beginning  around my hands but eventually making the whole ground shake I stand up trying to hold on to the tree when I fall hitting my head on it.
The vibrations rocking through my body like a demon being exsorsized. Eventually my body gives out and the blackness consumes me taking me deeper into the void that is my mind.
........................................................
Sam's Pov
Dean an I finished killing the vamps inside and went to find Lila who went scoping. When the ground began shaking causing Dean and I to fall . We made it back on our feet and the ground quit shaking . I looked at Dean confused at what just happened. "Must have been an earth quake Sammy" Dean says .
We shake it off an continue looking for Lila what I see next will haunt me forever. She was laying on the ground motionless and blood seeping out of her head. I run to her striping my shirt off in the process. When I reach her I give Dean the shirt telling him to hold pressure to her head.
Placing my index an middle finger to her neck I checked her pulse . It was strong meaning she had just got knocked out cold. I sighed in relief and wiped the sweat off my forehead with the back of my hand. "She's gonna be fine Dean her pulse is good She just needs a few stitches on her forehead.
I picked her up bridal style still managing to keep the t-shirt on her head. Pulling us into the back of the Impala I grabbed my bag pulling out a bottle of whiskey, a needle an some thread. I clean her wound an stitch her up. I lay her against me as Dean drives us to the nearest motel.
........................................................
Lila's Pov
I wake up the next morning in Sam's arms with a killer pain on my right temple. I reach my hand up and feel the three stitches there. I wince when my fingers graze them.
A hand softly grabs my wrist pulling it away from my face. Sam pulls my hand and places it to his lips kissing it softly. "Good morning beautiful" he whispers. "Morning Sammy" I say leaning up to kiss his check. "What happened last night" I ask with a groan. "Well you went to scope the perimeter and there was an earthquake and you fell" he said brushing the hair out of my eyes.
I nod and try to remember . When it hits me it wasn't an ordinary earthquake it was my fault. I lost control of my powers and it caused the earth quake. I need to talk to Crowley and figure out how to get them in control,but when would I be able to sneak away.
Shaking my thoughts away I sat up and got out of bed. I was instantly dizzy and my stomach was queezy . I grab on to the bedside table to steady my self knowing what was happening I needed it bad. Last night took a lot out of me but I refuted to do it not now not so close to Sam .
I change into a pair of jeans and Sam's blue plaid shirt rolling the sleeves up to my elbow because his arms are so damn long. I walk back to the room and grab some aspirin trying to cure my headache not knowing if it was from the lack of blood or from lasts nights injury ,only one way to find out.
.........................................................
Dean's Pov
We were in the car driving back to Bobby's . Lilah and Sam were asleep him in the front seat her sprawled out in the back. Lilah has been doing a lot better since Sam an hers talk. She has seemed healthy. She has been more alert two,she was actually a great hunter I'm glad Sam brought her along . She will be help full to us especially with as much trouble as we get into.
She didn't need to be alone anyhow it is really dangerous to be hunting solo there is to much that could go wrong.