Healing

Sam's Pov
  I am watching her she has been asleep all day I think I will be able to let her out today. She hasn't convulsed all day nor has she screamed or cried . Her body is completely relaxed and she seems to be snoring lightly. A smile broke out across my face she was done she wouldn't be in agonising pain from this anymore .
  Sh will still struggle with not drinking anymore but I will help her . Everything would be better now , there are no secrets between us. Only one problem remained , Crowley. We need to figure out what we have to do to keep him away from her.
  I walked away from the window on the door and over to Dean. "What are we gonna do about Crowley" I ask? "We do whatever we have to Sam " he replies. "What if we block her powers out, like when Cas put up that wall in your mind to keep the memories from the cage out . What if he can put a block on her" he asks ? "It wouldn't hurt to ask him" I reply running a hand through my hair.
"Castiel  we need you" I call out hoping he wasn't to busy to come down. We waited but soon enough we heard the familiar flutter of wings signaling that he's there.
  "What is it Sam " Castiel asks in a hurried tone. "Is there any way you could put a block in Lila's brain to where she can't use her powers" I asked in a pleading tone . Cas thought it over for a second before nodding.
I lead him to the panic room unlocking the door and opening it slowly. She was still sound asleep .
Castiel walked forward and placed his palm on her forehead. White light shown from under his Palm and stretch around her head. Removing his hand he turns around and nods. "She can't use them anymore" he says and leaves.
I walk towards her taking in her appearance . Her hair was sticking to her face. She was pale and breathing shallowly . I uncuff her and pick her up one hand wrapped around her shoulders and the other under her knees.
Walking down the hall I shift her and open our door. I layed her in our bed on top of the covers and sat beside her.
I leaned down and moved her hair out of her face. I kiss her forehead and smile down at her as I see her eyes flutter open. 
  "Morning beautiful " I say as she sits up . "Morning " she replies her voice cracking at the end. "How are you feeling" I ask ? "Yeah I'm just hungry and thirsty " she replies starting to get off the bed. I grab her arm stopping her. "I will bring you something " I replied jumping off the bed to get her food.
I brought her back a bowl of cereal and a glass of Apple juice. "Thank you" she says and digs in. "No problem" I reply .
  Lila's Pov
  After finishing my breakfast I set my dishes on the night stand and turn to face Sam . "How you feeling now" he ask grabbing my hands. "Much better" I reply.
  Sam traces his hand from my hand up my arm and to my cheek. I lean into his touch and sigh. He slowly leans in judging my reaction and lightly places his lips on mine. A switch flipped and it went from slow and sensual to fast and hungry. His lips synced with mine kissing me like he needed it to live. He licks my bottom lip and I allow him entrance. His tongue memorized every inch of my mouth before pulling back for some much needed air. Even so he continued kissing along my jaw an onto my neck kissing it and nipping it lightly leaving love bites.
The rest of the morning was a blur because we were consumed with each other showing the other just how much we missed them. I layed in bed my head on Sam's chest . I sighed completely blissed out as he played with my hair humming your arms feel like home as he did so. "I love you Sam " I say hugging my self closer to him. "I love you to" he replies kissing the top of my head.
Eventully we had to come back to the real world so we got up and went to the living room. Bobby and Dean were on the couch so Sam sat in the chair and I sat in his lap.
  Dean smirked at us sending Sam a wink. Sam returned it with a smile and grabbed my left hand squeezing it . "So how are you feeling " Bobby asks? "Pretty good I'm a little sore from the convulsions and my eyes hury but other than that I feel fine" I reply with a smile. "That's good" he replies with a nod.
  "Okay I got a question and please don't be mad that I ask this but did you have hallucinations " Dean asks curiously. I shiver at the memory but after taking a deep breath I find my voice. "Yeah I did " I answer. "I had one of Sam saying really hurt full things and then one of my mother saying the same kind of things" I add taking deep breathes to steady myself . Sam rubs circles into the back of my hand trying to comfort me.
  "The only reason I ask is because I wondered if it was a side effect of detox or if it just happened to Sam " he stated flashing me pity eyes. I hated pity but didn't say anything I just nodded. "You won't have to worry about Crowley anymore because Cas blocked out your powers so he won't need you anymore" he says with a smile. "Thank you that will make things a lot easier with out me having to worry about them. They arn't easy to control with out the blood . They take control of me rather than the other way around.