The Job

Lila's Pov
My heart was beating fast as I thought about how I was gonna do this. Trying for the element of surprise I sneak my way to the back yard and scale the fence. Taking in my surroundings I notice a back door and two windows.
Deciding to sneak into the window that led into a dinning room I raise it up slowly. Being ever so cautious I slip inside and take a quick look making sure the coast is clear before quietly shutting the window.
I pull out my blade and walk out of the room turning right into the hallway. Opening the first door I see I peer in an realize that it's an empty bedroom so I close the door walking to the next door. Opening it slowly I revealed a a female Demon doing her make up in the mirror. I slip in trying to go unnoticed but unfortunately she noticed. Cracking a smile she turns around tossing her makeup on the bed.
"Well look what we have here a wittle hunter come kill me how adorable" she says tossing her blonde hair over her shoulder. I lunge for her but she sides steps causing me to head straight into the mirror shattering it to prices.
Turning around I see her coming for me quickly. My fist comes in contact with her face causing her to turn to the left . While she was off guard I swung my blade connecting it with her heart . The same bright red light shone through her before the light left her eyes and she slumped over dead.
Pulling my blade out of her body I wiped it on her pants and left the room in search for the other two demons that were suppressed to be inside the house. I go the other way down the hall listening intently hoping to hear something that will lead me to them.
After searching through all the rooms I hear a car pull up. "Crap" I mutter under my breath. I quickly make my way to the nearest room and hide . The front door opens and two sets of foot steps make there way to the living room. A minute later I hear the tv being turned on.
I slip out of the room I was hiding in and head towards the living room crawling so I wouldn't be seen . Standing up from behind the couch I grasp the blade with both hands and swing down to kill the first one but he grabs my elbow throwing me over the couch and causing me to land on the glass coffee table my blade to falls with a clatter a few feet away.
The two male demons were at my side in seconds . Jumping up I go to punch the one who threw me but he grabbed my fist twisting till my arm was behind my back. I go to kick him in the knee but he puts more pressure on my wrist I hear a sickening crack signifying that it's sprained or broken.
I howl in pain and fall to the ground hearing the men laugh. Focusing all my energy into the palms of my hands letting the vibrations consume me . Pushing the vibrations away from me I send the demons flying backwards hitting the wall on the other end of the room.
Rushing I grab my archangel blade and lunge for one of the men. The first one I manage to tackle to the ground and plunge the blade into him. The other came rushing at me but at the last second I reached my arm out and clotheslined him. I pin him to the ground an go to plunge the blade into his back but at the last second I'm slung off him and into the corner of the wall hitting my head and falling to the floor.
He walks over and picks me up by my shirt slamming me into the wall. "Why are you here" he says through clenched teeth. "Crowley sent me" I say with a smirk before reaching my hand to his arm and kick the vibrations to the highest mark sending his body into convulsions before falling to the ground dead blood seeping from his eyes and mouth .
After wiping my blade I stick it back into my boot and stumble outside. I have no clue where I'm supposed to go. I have no way to get a hold of Crowley and I can't call Sam because I'm sure he wants nothing to do with me and I have no phone.
I'm in so much pain my wrist is sprained, I have cuts all on my arms and a few on my face . I sigh and continue walking down the street until I find a park. Considering it was night no one was there so I go an sit down trying to collect my thoughts and plan what to do next because at the the moment I had no idea.
A little while later I hear applauding so I look up and see Crowley smiling. "Well done Lila very well done" he praises me . "So what now Crowley what do I do now" I ask ? "That's a good question and I've been thinking ,you have been very good at following my orders so I have decided that I will let you do as you please and I will contact you when I have a job for you" he replied and snapped his fingers causing my duffel bag to appear. "It has your belongings in it plus a few things that I added" he stated. "Thank you" I reply taking the bag from him
After he left I continued walking till I found a car to hot wire. It was a silver Volvo. Hopping in I threw my bag into the passenger seat I drove off twords the nearest hotel. Paying for my room I leave the office and find it quickly.
I open my bag and find the first aid kit. I pulled out a needle thread and some ace bandage. Continuing to dig through the bag I find a bottle of whiskey. I clean my wounds and I begin stitching up the one cut on my face that needed stitches. I finish in a matter of minutes and begin wrapping the ace bandage around my right wrist and secure it with a safety pin.
Eventually the night was wearing on me so I took a few swigs from the bottle and went to sleep.