We Gotta Find Her

Sam's Pov
It has been a week since Lila ran off. A week since I have hugged her , kissed her seen her. It has been a week of heart breaking pain. We all thought that eventually she would come back and explain everything to us.
We haven't had any luck in trying to track her down her phone is off so it can't be tracked and we have no clue where she could have gone. Raking my hand over my face for the 10th time today I pick my phone up and dialed her number. It went straight to voicemail "Hey it's Lila leave a message and I will get back to you" it said and beeped. I sighed deeply and threw the phone on my bed . I opened the door and went to the kitchen grabbing a beer before sitting on the couch beside Dean.
"Hey Sammy " he says patting me on the shoulder. I shrug his hand off giving him my bitch face. "What are we gonna do Dean" I ask "I really can't tell you Sam I was hoping she would come back but she hasn't come back so I'm drawing a black I'm sorry man I wish I could help you" he said giving me a sad smile.
I nodded heading into the kitchen to grab another beer.
Sitting back down handing Dean a beer and taking a drink of mine I layed my head back looking at the ceiling . "What if we talk to Castiel maybe he could track her down Sam" he offered . "It couldent hurt to try nothing else were doing is working so might as well try this" I reply sitting up.
Dean stands up and begins pacing the room. "Cas I don't know if you can hear me , I know your busy but we really need you to get your feathery ass down here it is really important" he asks with a look of hope in his eyes. Sitting back down he lets out a sigh. "Sorry Sam -" he starts to say but the sound of fluttering wings stops him.
"What is it Dean" Castiel says his voice deep? "We need your help Castiel Lila ran away and we can't find her" Dean explains. "Why would she run away " Castiel asks cocking his head to the side with curiosity ?
"Well Cas we were on a typical demon hunt and she had just killed a demon. She drank its blood and I freaked out on her saying some not so nice things. After I blew up she ran off and we can't find her , we could really use your help finding her" I explain and run my hand through my hair with a pleading look in my eyes. He looks at me with the same pity filled look that every one has been giving me since she left. "I will look for her Sam ,what would you like me to do when I find her" he asks? "Keep her there until we can get there please I need to talk to her" I reply . "Okay I will go and try to find her" he states and with that he was gone.
Lila's Pov
I woke up to the light blaring through my curtains . I sit up and shake my head I had a wonderful yet horrible dream.
***dream ***
I woke up to San peppering kisses all over my face. I opened my eyes and smiled up at him. He smiled back and moved a piece of hair out of my face. "Good morning beautiful " he said placing a kiss to my lips . "Morning Sam " I reply sitting up. He hugs me tight to him and I wrap my arms around his waist.
He places a kiss to my head
*** end of dream ***
I let a few tears slide down my face as I remembered the dream . I really wish it had been real I thought and wiped my eyes. I have to get over him there was no way he would ever want me back. I sigh and grab my bag from my bag from off the floor. I dig through it until I find what I'm looking for. I pull out my hairbrush abd begin to brush my long hair .
After it was tangle free I pull it into a high ponytail . I sit on the bed no longer knowing what to do . I laid my head against the head bored shutting my eyes and trying to ignore the pain that is stabbing through my heart like a rusty butcher knife.
I must have dozed off because I woke up to someone touching me. My hunter instincts took over and I jumped off the bed and took my defensive stance. I stayed like that till I realized who was there. "Castiel what are you doing here. How did you even get in here" I ask standing normally and with a questioning face.
"I am here to talk to you Lila" he said walking closer t to me. "What if I don't wanna talk Castiel" I asked and rolled my eyes. "Lila please " he asked placing his hand on my shoulder and gripping tightly. Next thing I know I can't feel my body and there is bright white light all around me. I close my eyes it made me extremely dizzy . As soon as my feet touch solid ground I open my eyes , before I can even register where I was I faint.
I wake up in a bed but not just any bed the bed Sam and I shared when we stayed at Bobby's. I do a once over of the room hoping that Sam would be in there. He wasn't I sighed and sat up feeling how stiff my muscles were from the hunt with the demons.
I look at the bedside table and notice a glass of water and a bottle of Tylenol. I take out two pills and place them in my mouth swallowing them down with the water. Getting off the bed I walked to the door of the room and took a deep breath before slowly turning the knob.
I slowly walk down the hall and into the living room . When I look up I see Sam staring at me from the couch. His mouth was hanging open , he looked at me like he couldent be live I was actually standing here . "Hi Sam" I say looking into his eyes nervously.