Reunited

Lila's Pov
I wait for him to say something to say anything but he just stood there with his mouth hanging open. He stared at me , I fidget under his gaze and stare at the floor. I take a deep breath and walk forward to the edge of the couch before stopping. Managing to look back up I meet his gaze. His eyes were soft as he stood up and walked over to me.
He made the first move by softly grabbing my right hand and inspecting my wrist . He touched it and I gasped pulling my hand back. "What happened " he asked pulling me to sit on the couch .
"There's a lot more that we need to talk about before we get into that don't you think so Sam" I ask rubbing my right arm. He nods gesturing for me to say something.
Taking a deep breath I begin my explanation. "It all started around nine years ago I would get really bad headaches. They would be so bad that I would cry because it hurt so bad . When I was twenty the headaches got real bad and I fell to the ground and I thought I was shaking but it wasn't me shaking it was the things around me. I learned how to push it back and keep it at bay really well over the next few years, but a few monthes ago they got way worse and my power would leak out and I couldent really control it anymore. One morning I went to town to pick up some things and a demon captured me and brought me to Crowley who forced me to drink the demon blood saying he would tell you and Dean about me so I did it. From there on out I had to have it it made me feel strong. It increased my powers and I began using them and perfecting them so it wouldn't accidentally come out. Crowley explained one day he would call for me needing something and that if I did not comply he would kill y'all . The day you found out and I ran he came to me and took me with him locking me in a warehouse and kept me there for I don't know how long. Eventually he sent me to kill a few demons who were causing to much trouble for him. After killing them he explained that he would call on me whenever he needed me" I explained letting the tears fall freely from my eyes and looked down at my hands not wanting to see his reaction.
The silence was killing me and we were both afraid to make a sound. Sam was the first to make a move he grabbed my left hand an held it softly rubbing circles on the back of it. "I love you Lila and I understand what your going through" he said lifting my chin to meet his gaze. "How could you possibly understand what I'm going through Sam" I ask looking at him wit a curious expression on my face.
"Because I was addicted to demon blood to. Addicted to the power, the rush, and the strength that came along with it . I understand because I know how hard it is to stop. I want to help you Lila but you are going to have to let me help you okay"he responds dropping my hand replacing it on my cheek.
I nod and lean into his hand not realising how much I had missed his touch. "What is the longest time you have gone with out feeding" he asked picking my hand back up? "About two weeks is the longest I go " I answer looking back down.
"Okay and when was the last time you fed" he asked ? Biting my lower lip I answered "a week ago."
He nods and pulls me to him hugging me. I wrap my arms around his neck and place my head in the crook of his neck breathing in his scent. He rubs my back and places a kiss to the top of my head sighing. "I'm sorry " I say holding him tighter.
Setting me in his lap he pulls back looking into my eyes. "I am too I should not have said all those things . You are a good person and made a mistake . I just freaked out scared that I might fall back into the habit scared that I would loose you. I didn't even think about how scared you were but I promise that I am going to get you through this. It won't be easy and it's going to be pain full but we will get through this" he explains smoothing my hair out.
"I love you Sam and I want to be better I don't want to be this" I tell him burying my head in his chest trying to gain a tiny bit of composure. "I love you too,so much " he replied rubbing my back.
"What are we gonna do to fix this " I ask sitting up and look into his hazel eyes? "Well when I was having issues they locked me in the panic room for a few weeks so that's what I plan to do with you.
"Okay well I guess uh let's get to it then" I replied standing up . He stands up and grabs my hands and pulls me to him kissing me . His lips were fierce against mine moving quick he bit my bottom lip lightly and pulled back causing me to gasp. I pull back to and he places another quick peck to my lips.
He leases me down the stairs to a metal door and opens it. Giving me one last hug he leads me into the room. There was a bed with cuffs a chair and a giant devils trap on the ceiling. "I'm sorry it has to be this way but it is " he says shooting me his puppy eyes before walking out and closing the door and locking it.
Sam's Pov
I'm so relived to have Lila back but it pained me to have to lock her up like a caged animal. She explained everything to me an I understood why she hid it from me I wasn't happy but I didn't tell anyone either so who am I to judge her.
Sitting on the couch I pull out my cellphone and call Dean. He answers the phone and I reply " She woke up and explained every thing to me. I have her in the panic room " I tell him. "Okay well we're on our way back Sammy hang in there" he replies and hangs up the phone. I walk to the room that we shared . Picking up her bag I unzip it pouring out the contents looking to see if she had any blood . I dug around an found what I was looking for a clear bottle filled with red liquid. Taking it to the bathroom I opened it up and began pouring it down the sink. The thick liquids smell hit me like a ton of bricks I could feel the power an the strength from the times I had consumed it. Shivering at the thoughts filling my head I turned on the water washing it away. I grabbed a scrub brush from under the sink and scrubbed the rest of the red liquid out of the sink.