Finding A Case

Lila's Pov
I wake up with Sam's arms wrapped around me and my head laying on his chest. I glance up and Sam was still asleep. He was half way sitting up, his head leaning forward. I pulled him down into the bed and layed his head on his pillow, Snuggling into him.
He woke up looking around and then looked at me. "Sorry I didn't mean to wake you up but I didn't want you to get a crick in your neck." I say apologetically. "Thanks." he says and pulls me to him.
Neither one of us could go back to sleep we just sat there. Eventually I got up an changed in the bathroom. I came out wearing a green v neck , jeans and my boots. Sam went to go change. He came out in a black shirt jeans and boots.
.........................................................
Sam's Pov
We were all sitting in the diner waiting on our food . I was reading through newspapers trying to find us a case. So far I was coming up with nothing, but I will search my laptop when I get back to the motel. The waitress came over with our food. She handed me my salad and Lila her soup and Dean his cheese burger.
The waitress and Dean were flirting and finally she slipped him her number and walked away.
Lila was eating but she didn't seem okay she didn't talk much which was surprising.
"Lila what's wrong?" I ask. "Nothing just thinking." she replied. "About what?" I asked. "Just stuff, I'll tell you later." I nod go back to eating.
When we all finished eating we got in the Impala an drove to the motel. I got on my laptop an began looking for cases .
.........................................................
Lila's Pov
It was about three and Sam still hasn't found a case but he keeps looking. I don't know what to do about Sam we told each other how we felt and then I cried the rest of the night so we didn't really talk about it. He was so sweet to hold me last night. I needed him I never let my self feel anything but Sam made me feel. I needed to talk to him I just needed to find the right time.
"I think I found us a case." Sam says making me come out of my trance. "About three states over they have had 4 deaths in one hotel room in two months. They all died by electric shock but the electrician couldn't find anything wrong." he reads from the article. "Sounds like it might be one of ours." Dean replies. "Lets go then." I say.

We grab our duffel bags and our stuff . We check out of the hotel and go to get in the car. Before we can get in there is the sound of fluttering wings. "What are you doing here Cas?" Dean asks. " I am here because things are a little hectic in Heaven and I hate seeing it." he answers with a frown.
Dean nods and Cas gets in the passenger seat explaining the issues saying "It is better if I'm not there for a few days." Sam and I sit in the back seat. I look over at him and he smiles. I return his smile but turn to look out my window. Ten minutes later Sam places his hand on my knee. I look at him and he leans in and whispers "Why are you so quiet lil Lila, did I do something wrong?" "It's not you Sam I have just been thinking about a lot of stuff and I have just been in my head I am sorry." I replied. "Is there something I can do, I hate seeing you so closed off?" he asked. "No I will be ok. I just need to quit being scared." I told him and layed my head on his shoulder. "What are you scared of?" he asked staring into my eyes.
I sigh and answer, "I am scared that if I leave my self open that I will get hurt, I'm scared that I will loose you because anything I have ever cared about dies." He holds me to him and says, "I am not going anywhere Lila."
"It's midnight guys! We're gonna stop for the night at this motel up here." Dean says. After paying the clerk we go into to the room . Dean immediately goes to sleep. We sat our bags down and sit on the bed.
Sam was the first to break the silence "I won't hurt you Lila." "I know. It's just weird for me because for so long I never allowed myself to feel and you come along and so many emotions are going through my body." I explain.
He hugs me. We pull back and he cups my cheek. I lean into his hand. He leans forward and kisses me. He lips were soft and slow against mine. I wrap my arms around his neck as we kiss. He tangles his hands in my hair and deepens the kiss.
I pull back needing air and smile. We changed and went to bed. I layed in his arms and he kissed my head and says "Good night my little Lila."
I fall asleep slowly, my mind whirling from everything that has happened these past few days. Meeting Sam was the best thing that ever happend to me.