I'M BACK

Hello! I haven't updated for a year and a half, but I'm back. If any is you are still alive and reading, have fun with this. I love you all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patrick watched as his worst enemy was led through the police station on handcuffs. Jamie had been caught, and that meant everything would soon get better.

"Short little fucker, stole my Ellie." Jamie hissed and spat at Patrick as she walked by, her eyes narrowed at him. "See you in court, asshole."

Everything seemed to move slow as a cop approached Patrick and led Ellie away from his side. She was going to be questioned again, to see if her story matched the one Jamie was going to give a few rooms down.

"I'll be here... " Patrick talked off, blinking his eyes hard and trying to keep Ellie in focus. "Don't take too long."

"That whore? She's fast and easy." Patrick turned his head to see Katrina standing beside him, smiling. "I was so much better, baby. Don't you miss me?"

"No, I want Ellie." Patrick frowned, now very confused. How did Katrina even get there?

"She's going to jail." Katrina smirked and gestured back towards the police, so now had Eleanor in handcuffs.

"Help me... " Eleanor whimpered softly, but there was nothing she could do a she was led away.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

The alarm clock was at full blast add it jolted Patrick awake from his nightmares. He day bolt upright in bed, breathing heavy as he recovered.

He stood from the bed, disgusted by the puddle of sweat be had left behind. He didn't have the time to worry about it, though. He had a date to get to, one with Ellie. He didn't get to see her too much, as Pete simply wouldn't allow it until he had sobered up.

AA sucked, but it was helping. The program was helping him recover from his alcoholism so he could have Ellie back. He hated that she was living with Pete and not himself. He knew Pete loved her in a brotherly way, but that didn't halt his jealousy.

"Eleanor, get up, you're meeting Patrick for lunch in like two hours." Pete flipped up the light switch in an attempt to wake the sleeping girl cocooned in blankets.

"Ugggnnnngggg...." Eleanor groaned and covered her head with a pillow, shielding her face from the light. "Is early."

"It's ten. Get up." Pete walked over to the bed, and pulled the pillow off Ellie's head. "You haven't seen him in almost a week. Come on. He loves you, you love him."

Eleanor sighed, and looked at Pete. "Last time he was drunk. I no do like him drunk." She knew her wording wasn't perfect, but it got the point across.