Something, but not a chapter.

Reminder's:

1. Never take a paranoid schizophrenic who recently had a break down on a tour around the world.

2. If you ignored reminder #1, make sure the schizophrenic takes her medicine on the tour.

3. Have a psychiatrist on speed dial.

4. Give Ellie an inner ear when on stage. She likes to know she's involved.

5. Make sure to not show any attraction to other women.

6. Don't spend too long after shows with fans

7. Remember to say 'I love you.'

8. Don't allow tabloids on the bus.

9. Moniter Ellie's internet use. (No searching herself or me.)

10. Don't let Ellie go hang out with Meagan's model friends.

"What are you doing?"

I looked up, quickly covering the paper in my lap. Ellie was not a happy character, and she wouldn't appreciate my stress induced list. "Song writing." That was a believable lie.

"Liar." She crossed her arms, staring down at me. Her eyes were bloodshot and sunken in, her whole face was even paler than usual. "You fucking liar."

"I'm not lying to you, Ellie." I tried to smile at her, but I was sure I was failing. "Why would I lie to you?"

"Because you think I'm weak and fragile and can't handle anything." Those words were thick with poison. "You also think I'm stupid and ugly and you're going to put me back in the hospital soon."

"None of that is-" I was cut off by her continued ranting.

"And you're going to leave me there because you don't want me anymore. And I'll end up on the street." She had pushed herself to tears in a matter of seconds. "And I'm not going to make it out there."

"I would never let that happen to you." I had gone through this so many times with her. She was too far gone to understand it. "Even if I hated you, which I don't, I wouldn't let you end up on the street. You're always going to have a nice place to live and a car and food and everything else you need. I promise."

(I was bored.So I wrote this bit.)