Go With Patrick

You chose: GO WITH PATRICK

~~~~~~~~Patrick's POV~~~~~~~

Ellie flinched away from me, she was clearly terrified. I wasn't going to just leave her there, though. I couldn't. She was insane, and apparently had no one to watch her, and no money for meds.
I couldn't leave her there.

I couldn't let her get hurt.

"Please?" I was ready to start begging. "Please, Ellie, I only want to help. I won't hurt you."

She turned her head to the side, staring at something. Well, it was probably someone, but what whatever it was, it wasn't actually there.

"No! Go away!" Her voice was harsh, she was upset with whatever was speaking to her. "You don't know! You can't know!"

"Ellie." I didn't want her to get lost in her own hallucinations, but scaring her wasn't going to help either. I stepped closer, but just barely. "Ellie, stop talking to it."

She looked back at me, frowning. "I'll go." She glanced back to the side, where whatever her mind had created was. "Hush."

It was a relief to know that, for at least a few hours, I could know she was safe.

I know its strange, but I hated it.
Seeing the people that no one cared about.
The ones like her.
The ones that needed someone there.
That couldnt take care of themselves.

"Good. Good." I smiled at her, trying to be reassuring before she changed her mind. "My car is a few blocks down the street."

"Go, then." She gestured for me to start walking.