ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

At This point, I have 1.44k views on this fanfiction. That's more than I could've ever thought I'd get, and I haven't even finished this thing yet. I want to thank you all for reading it.

As your reward, you get a special little treat I've started writing. The Young Blood Chronicles meets The Only Drug I Want, clashing together to make my fanfiction. It's basically just a rewriting of the videos you'[ve already seen and know. But have the characters actually speak, and is written as if it exists in this universe. The one where Ellie is. 

So please take the time to go and give that a read, you will not regret it! 

 The second part of this very important announcement calls on you again, my faithful readers. I honestly don't know where to take this story. I've thought about many things, but none of them feel right. None of them go with the dramatic love story that is Patrick and Ellie. 

I need your ideas. No matter how ridiculous and crazy they are, I want to hear them! I need to be inspired. I cannot think of a better way to decide where to go than to hear what you want. So tell me. Tell me everything. Hell, give me opinions on the characters I've already created. Tell me what I should change. Anything you write in the comments, I will take into consideration. (Unless you suggest I make Pete the king of emo. That is never happening. NEVER.) 

See you soon,

              Possibly In Danger.