No?

"Fuck off, Stump." Eleanor' voice escaped through clenched teeth as she rose to her feet.

"Ellie, just let me talk." Patrick's eyes were pleading, but Ellie didn't seem to notice.

"Six weeks, Patrick. You haven't answered a call, stopped to see me, anything. Not for six weeks. Get out." She was pissed, to say the least. She had every right to be. "Take your goddamn roses, and her the fuck away from me."

Patrick looked down at the bouquet in his hands. "Let me-"

"I said get out. I am speaking clear as day. You see that? You pissed me of enough to make my brain work."

"Ellie, please-" Patrick tried again, only to be cut off a second time.

"I'll call the police." Eleanor's face was deathly serious, she wasn't playing around. "Get out, or I will call the police."

"No, you won't." Pete came rushing downstairs. "You will not call the police." He hardly had time to finish his sentence before he had to duck to avoid being hit by a flying glass.

"Shut up, Pete." Eleanor was shaking with anger, and hadn't thought twice about throwing the cup at Pete's head. "This isn't your business. "

"The fuck, Eleanor?" Pete looked down at the shattered glass on the hardwood. "Calm down."

"Ellie, come on, I just came to talk." Patrick was holding out the roses as a peace offering.

"Come one step closer, see what happens. I'm done with your disgusting alcoholic ass." Elleanor was not ready to let anyone talk.

Patrick didn't move a muscle, instead deciding to speak. "I'm sober."

"What?" Pete frowned, not entirely believing what he was hearing.

"I was in rehab. I know, I should've told you, but I told Andy I wanted it a secret. It was supposed to be a suprise. So, suprise."

"Rehab." The red had faded from Eleanor' face. "You... are sober."

"I want to get our lives back on track. I love you. I want to be what you need, so I made it happen. No more alcohol, ever. " He smiled softly, though he wasn't sure if Eleanor was happy or not.

"Give those here." Eleanor carefully took the roses from Patrick and offered a smile back. "I love you too."

"Well, good, that makes this next part easier." He dug through his pocket for a moment, before lowering himself down to one knee. "Ellie, love, will you marry me?"