Into Black Butler

You and you're friends had a really close realationship, you guys were so close that you could dream together or sneak into each others dreams at night.

You were all riding horses somewhere in the country through the woods when you came across a ravine.
"Hey guys, let's jump over it!" Grace says.
"Grace, we might not make it across!" Erin says.
"Yeah," you say. "we might not make it across, and then we would fall and probably die."
"I don't think we should jump over it, but if you guys want to then sure." Kaija says.
"Oh come on guys! This is a dream, we won't die in real life! And because it's a dream if we fell, we could just dream that we can fly! Come on please? We'll all do it together." Grace says.
"Hmph, fine. But Grace if this ends up bad. . ."Erin says.
"(Y/n)? Kaija? Are you guys in or not?" Grace says.
"Well, yeah, if something goes wrong we can always dream the opposite. So yeah. . . I'll go." You say wondering if you'll regret it.
"Kaija?" Grace says.
"Sure." Kaija says.
You all get ready to jump over the ravine in your dream.
"Ready?" Grace confidently says as she looks at everyone else to see if they're ready.
"Ready." You, Kaija, and Erin say.
"1, 2, 3, JUMP!" Grace shouts as you all take off on your horses and hopefully making it to the other side of the ravine. But the ravine just keeps getting wider and wider.
"Who's doing that? Who is dreaming about the ravine getting wider?!?" Grace shouts with a hint of nervousness.
Everyone looks around to see who it is, then you realize that your the one who's doing it. You're really worried that the ravine will be too wide, and because your thinking about that, the ravine will be too wide!
"Oh my god guys, it's me! I'm so sorry! But I just can't stop worrying!" You apologetically say.
"Well (Y/n), if you want to make it dream that the ravine is getting wider than keep on worrying, but if you don't, then be confident that the ravine is just right!" Grace says.
You try dreaming that the ravine is just right, but you just can't. You and your friends start falling into the darkness of the ravine.
"AAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" You all scream.
The horses you were all riding on disappear into thin air as you all continue to fall into the darkness, and wondering when you'll get to the bottom.

You wake up just as everyone else starts to wake up. But the thing is, you didn't wake up in your sleeing bags. You woke up on the side of a muddy road, at night, when there was a thunder storm. You were also wearing a victorian-style dress the exact same color as your pajamas. You look around at everyone else and they too are wearing victorian-style dresses the exact same color as their pajamas. (The dresses that you guys are wearing are above)

"Guys, are you all right?" You ask.
"Well aside from being wet, muddy, and cold I think I'm good." Says Grace.
"Where are we?" Kaija says "Is this another dream?"
"Grace! I told you that we wouldn't make it across!" Erin says "and now look where we are!"
"Well, I'm sorry! But we would of made it across if (Y/n) didn't make it wider!" Grace angrily says.
"Guys I'm really sorry. . ." You say.
"Guys, we should stop fighting and find out where we are." Kaija says.
"Yeah, I guess." Erin says.
"Yeah, alright." Grace says
You just nod in agreement.
"So, is this just another dream?" Kaija asks.
"Well we woke up," Grace says
"But in a different place then where we feel asleep." You say.
"And we're wearing beatiful dresses like in that emo show (Y/n) wanted us to watch." Erin says.
"The dresses also match the color PJ we were wearing." Kaija says.
"Oh! I know!" You say "in dreams we can always controll things"
"So, if we can controll something then it's a dream." Grace says finishing what you were going to say.
"And if we can't?" Erin asks.
"Then were stuck in another world." Kaija says.
"Alright let's hope this works." You say.
"Everyone think of something!" Grace says.

I want it to stop raining, you think to yourself

*Grace's P.O.V.*
I want Egg's dress to turn into an emo dress that she will dispise

*Erin's P.O.V.*
I want a nice umbrella that matches my dress so that I will stay dry.

*Kaija's P.O.V.*
I want Markiplier to appear right in front of me.

*Your P.O.V.*
"Did you guys think of something?" Kaija says.
"Yeah." You say.
"Yup." Grace says.
"Uh - huh!" Erin says.

You all wait for something, anything to appear, but nothing happens except more rain and thunder.

"Welp, guess we are in another world." Kaija says.
"Yeah, but which world?" Grace says.
"Well, we're all wearing victorian dresses like in Black Butler, which is what we watched right before we went to bed. . ." You say.
"What! No! Are you saying that were in that emo show!?!" Erin worridly says.
"That's what I'm guessing, but I may be wrong." You say.

Just then a carriage comes by and stops by you guys. The driver hops down and says,
"My, my ,my, what do we have here? Four little girls who look lost in the storm, is that correct?"