Cinematic record

*Third person P.O.V.*

Ciel had (Y/n)'s head in his lap. She was still bleeding from her stab wound. The blood was flowing onto Ciel's clothes and stained them, but he didn't care, all her cared about now, was (Y/n). (Y/n), his beautiful, lovely (Y/n).

"(Y/n)," Ciel says placing his hand on her hair.
"(Y/n)," Ciel says more urgently.

(Y/n)'s eyes were still closed, she still wasn't moving, and her breathing and pulse were hard to find.

"(Y/n)!" Ciel shouts. He starts gently shaking her.
"(Y/n)!"
"(Y/n)!"
"(Y/n)!"

Still with no response from her, Ciel slams his fists on the ground.

"No!" Ciel shouts.

He slams his fists again.

"No!No!No! She can't be dead! If only I had made it to her sooner, she'd still be alive!"

A single tear unexpectedly escapes Ciel's eye and slips down his face; this is followed by many more.

He then lowers his head and closes his eyes so that his forehead is touching (Y/n)'s forehead.

"Please, no, not (Y/n)," Ciel whimpers. "No... (Y/n)... My beautiful, lovely (Y/n)."

Ciel lifts his head so that he can get a good look at (Y/n)'s face.

"(Y/n)," Ciel says with a gentle sad smile on his face. "I never got to tell you, I broke off the engagement with Elizabeth. I was going to tell you at the ball but, then this happened. I also never got to tell you, how much I truly love you."

Ciel then bends down and softly plants a kiss on her lips.

Then he hears someone walking in the grass. Ciel quickly whips around.

"Who is that?" He orders.
"Oh it's just me darling," replies a voice.

Ciel looks at who the voice belongs to. A man -or woman as she prefers to be called- who has long red hair, red glasses with chains, chartreuse eyes, red painted nails, sharp teeth, and a red coat loosely worn around the shoulders.

"Grell Sutcliff," Ciel says. "What are you doing here?"

"Well you see, that little girl you have there in your lap was assigned to die, so I have come to reap her soul," Grell replies.

"No, you can't have (Y/n)'s soul!" Ciel shouts as he pulls (Y/n) close to him.
Grell steps closer. "It's my job I have to reap her soul. Now move away brat."

Ciel then takes out his handgun.

"I'll shoot you if you come any closer!" Ciel protectively says.
"Oh please, I can easily dodge a bullet, and plus, you only have one left," Grell says.

It was true, the handgun only had one bullet left. Ciel had to make this shot count.

He aimed at Grell's head, and Grell stepped forward. Ciel pulled the trigger on the gun. Grell swiftly dodged the bullet and came around to kick Ciel away from (Y/n). Ciel flew a few feet back on his stomach, and Grell had started up his chainsaw death-scythe. Ciel tried to get up and stop him, but Grell had already stuck his death-scythe into (Y/n)'s chest, right were the stab wound was.

Grell pulled out his chainsaw and (Y/n)'s cinematic record burst out. It twisted and climbed up into the sky.

"Now let's see little (Y/n)'s record," Grell says.
"No! stop! Your invading her privacy!" Ciel shouts.
"Honey, this is what I do for a living -well technically I'm dead- but I have to do this. Now, don't you wanna see what (Y/n)'s life is like?" Grell asks.

They watch as (Y/n)'s life flashes before their eyes.

(Y/n) was 4 years old in kindergarten and had just met another girl, named Grace, who was 5 and also in kindergarten.

"Hi!" Grace enthusiastically greets.
"Um, hi," (Y/n) shyly says with a little wave.
"I'm Grace what's your name!?" Grace says, eager to know the other girl's name.
"I'm (Y/n)," (Y/n) replies.
"Really? Wow! That such a cool name!" Grace compliments.
"Thank you," (Y/n) says gaining a little more confidence.
"Hey do you wanna be friends!?" Grace asks.
"Sure," (Y/n) answers with a smile.

Then it skips to another one.

Grace and (Y/n) are on a bus going to school.

"That backpack is hideous!" A girl named Sadie shouts to a new girl in school.

Grace happens to overhear this and decides to do something about it.

"Sadie shut up!" Grace shouts back. She then turns to the new girl with a smile and says. "Hi I'm Grace! And this is (Y/n)!"

You then pop up from behind Grace and wave.

"Hi, I'm Erin," The new girl says.
"Hey Erin! You can stick with me and (Y/n) if ya want," Grace offers.
"Okay cool," Erin replies.

The memories then skip again.

"Okay, so guys this is Kaija," Erin says motioning to Kaija.
"Hello," Kaija says as she waves.
"Hey Kaija, I'm Grace," Grace says.
"Hi Kaija, I'm (Y/n)," (Y/n) says.
"Hey, I barely know you but, do you wanna come to my birthday party?" Grace asks.
"Sure, I got nothing better to do," Kaija answers.
"Alright cool," Grace says.

Then it skips to something else, these ones were skipping faster and more often.

It shows (Y/n) at the side of the muddy road, along with her friends. They then climb into a carriage with Ciel inside, heading to his manor where they will stay.

Then it moves on, Ciel is dancing with (Y/n), he then leads her away from the ball and into the back garden. He leans in close and so does (Y/n). They press their lips together and share a moment under the moon, cloaked in the darkness of night.

In the next one, Ciel holds (Y/n)'s hands. He says goodnight and gently pecks her cheek with a kiss.

Ciel is dancing with (Y/n), but you can see the dance teacher in the background. (Y/n) falls backwards but Ciel catches her. Their faces are close to each other and both are madly blushing.

Ciel is once again dancing with (Y/n). This was at the coronation ball when Ciel was about to tell her about the engagement. But then the tree warrior bursts into the room. (Y/n) is snatched up, put to sleep, and taken away.

(Y/n) has woken up from her sleep, but in a dimly lit room. The Prince stands in front of her with a crazed smile on his face and a dagger in his hand. He thrusts the blade into (Y/n). Her eyelids start to get heavy and eventually close. But the last moment they see, is Ciel busting into the room to save (Y/n). Then, the record stops. It ends there.