Awakening

You wake up with your head in Ciel's lap as he lovingly looks at you. He has tears in his eyes and a gentle smile on his face.

"(Y/n)," Ciel coos as he pets your hair. "I thought I'd lost you forever..."
"Ciel," You say with a small smile as you reach up to cup his cheek. "When The Prince took me away from you it was really hard to stay strong, but knowing I might never see you again was even harder."
"I won't let anyone take you away from me ever again," Ciel promises.

"(Y/n)," Ciel quietly says in a soothing voice.
"Ciel," You reply in a like voice.

Then he gathers you up in his arms and gently presses his lips against yours. A few tears trickle down Ciel's face as well as yours. You are both happy to be together. Like you said before, when the Prince took you away, you thought you'd never see Ciel again, but now that you were here in Ciel's arms, you savored every precious moment with him.

You wrapped your arms around Ciel's neck and he pulled you a little closer to him. Your lips moved together in sync, slowly and gently as you both melt into the kiss. It was sweet, loving, soothing, and passionate, as if the two of your lips were meant to be locked in a kiss. It felt like time slowed down when you were with Ciel, but that just meant the longer you could enjoy it.

But sadly, the kiss wouldn't last forever, because Grell interrupted you.

"So where's my Bassy? You said I could have him for a week," Grell cuts in.

You and Ciel break away from the kiss.

Since when was Grell here? How long has he been here? You think confused.

"Be patient," Ciel says annoyed that Grell interrupted the kiss.
"But I brought back (Y/n) for you, so i deserve my Bassy!" Grell argues.
"He'll be here in a moment," Ciel says.
"But I want him now!" Grell objects.

Just then, Sebastian, Grace, Erin, and Kaija all emerge out of the hole to Pisktera. When they come out they immedietly turn and see Grell and Ciel with You awake in his arms.

Grace, Erin, and Kaija all run towards you. Grace snatches you out of Ciel's arms and wraps her arms around you and squeezes you. Then comes Erin and Kaija who also tackle you with a hug.

"(Y/N)! Don't ever pretend to die on me!!" Grace fumed. "If you do, kill you myself!!"
"(Y/N)!" Kaija shouts.
"Oh my gosh (Y/n) we thought you died!" Erin cried.
"Yeah, I miss you guys too," You wheeze.
"(Y/n) I'm so happy you're okay," Kaija says relieved.
"I'm so happy you're still alive so that I can keep my sanity," Grace says.
"Hey!" Erin shouts.
"Oh man, I'm glad I'm alive too guys," You agree.

You guys all hug for a little bit longer. Then you all break apart when someone clears their throat.

"What is he doing here?" Sebastian asks gesturing to Grell.
"Oh!! Bassy! I can't wait for our week together!!" Grell exclaims.
"What? I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about," Sebastian replies.
"The young brat offered me a week with you in exchange for bringing back little (Y/n)," Grell informs.
"What?!" Grace, Erin, and Kaija exclaim as they turn to you.
"(Y/n), you really did die!?!" Kaija worriedly asks.
"Well, guess I'm gonna have to kill you now," Grace says.
"(Y/n), why didn't you tell us!?" Erin asks.

You just shrug your shoulders.

"The Prince stabbed me and everything went fuzzy then turned black. Then I woke up here, so I thought I just went unconscious," You explain.
"Well, little (Y/n) here died and so we watched her cinematic record but the brat convinced me to bring her back. So it's all thanks to me. Now for our kiss Bassy!" Grell says as he lunges at Sebastian for a kiss. Sebastian just side steps out of the way.
"Hm, I do remember my life flashing before my eyes when I was 'dead'," You say. "Well, I'm alive now so I guess that's good right?"
"Yes, I'm so very grateful that you're still here," Ciel affectionately says as he holds your hand in his.

This makes you blush, your cheeks turn pink and heat up.

You can see Erin lean over to Grace and Kaija and just barely overhear what she whispers. "Cheesy cringe moment with (Y/n) and Ciel."

You roll your eyes and pretend you didn't hear her.

"Well you must all be exhausted, let's go back to Queen Erin's castle shall we?" Sebastian suggests.

Everyone nods.

"But what about me Bassy? I think I deserve my kiss now," Grell says as he puckers his lips.
"Young master would you like me to finally avenge Madame Red?" Sebastian asks.
"F-fine! Maybe another week! I'll leave your lips for next time!" Grell hurriedly says as he scrambles to get away. "Bye bye! Sebas-chan!!"

Grell blows a kiss to Sebastian as he jumps away over the maze.

"Stop!" Sebastian shouts.
"Not today Sebastian," Ciel says. "Let's just get the ladies back to the castle."
"Yes, my lord," Sebastian says kneeling down on one knee and putting an arm over his chest.

Sebastian then proceeds to get you guys to the Queen's -Erin's- castle.