Lunch

Sebastian leads You, Ciel, Grace, Kaija, and Erin to the dining room where lunch will be served.
Ciel stays up by Sebastian while You, Grace, Kaija, and Erin stay behind to talk.

"Wow (Y/n), you beat Ciel in chess." Kaija says at a level so only the four of you can hear it.
"Yeah, it was probably just luck." You say.
"I wonder what's for lunch." Grace says hoping that it'll be something better than breakfast.
"Maybe we're having Mcdonalds." Erin suggests.

You, Grace, and Kaija all do a facepalm.

"Erin, we're in the late 1800s, there's no way they'll have Mcdonalds." You say.
"Gosh egg, you're so stupid." Grace says.
"Erin, Erin, Erin." Kaija says.

Sebastian stops by a door and opens it to let You, Ciel, Grace, Kaija, and Erin in.

"This is where we will be having lunch." Sebastian says.

You all walk in to the dining room and take a seat at the rectangular table. You- once again- have to sit by Ciel because that's the only open seat left.

"For lunch today we have an oxtail soup with welsh rabbit and an almond pudding." Sebastian says as he places the food in front of you.

When you take a bite of the food it tastes delicious, just like breakfast. You look over at Grace to see if she is still eating human food or a soul. On her plate is nothing, but when you look over at Grace you see that she is chewing something. She then sallows it, licks her lips, and makes a face like it was delicious.

I wonder what she ate. You think to yourself as you continue to eat.

*Grace's P.O.V.*
I looked at what was on my plate. I've never seen anything like it before. It surely wasn't regular food, but it was on my plate and I was hungry because I didn't eat my breakfast after that one disgusting bite. So I ate the weird looking thing, and man, it was pretty good. I couldn't really describe the taste, but hey, it was better than breakfast. I look over at what the others are eating and notice that it's different than mine. They're all eating regular food. I look over at Sebastian confused, and he just gives me one of his smiles. I'll ask (Y/n) what it was. Maybe she'll know.

*time skip to after lunch*

*Your P.O.V.*
You and your friends leave the dining room and head back to your room. You guys surprisingly didn't get lost on the way.
Grace comes up to you and quietly asks
"Hey, for lunch I had this weird looking thing; it didn't look like what any of you guys were having. I was wondering if you knew what it was."
Then she did have a soul for lunch. You think to yourself.
"Did it taste uh, bad, like breakfast?" You ask her.
"No, it actually tasted pretty decent." Grace says.
"Well then it was probably a soul." You say "You're a demon now, remember? And demons only eat souls, human food tastes terrible to them, right?"
"Yeah, breakfast was pretty terrible." Grace says "But how did he know that I was a demon?"
"Well, his 'demon senses' is what I guess well call them, could tell that you were a demon. Because can't you tell that Sebastian or Kaija is um, 'different' than me or Erin." You say.
"Oh yeah, that's right. Sebastian is kind-of like, demonic, I guess. And Kaija is, well, pure. . . -ish, not really. And you and egg are like regular." Grace says.
"Yup." You say.

You and Grace join Kaija and Erin on their beds which are right next to each other. Kaija plays with her wings- which are about 10 feet across from tip to tip, which is a little less than half the length of the room. Grace sees what she can do with her new demon powers- like jumping out of the window about 2 stories high and not getting hurt at all, jumping back into the room through the window, testing her super fast reflexes, and many other things. Grace also finds out that she has bat wings and that she can hear better and more high pitched noises than the rest of you. You tell her that she is probably a bat demon because of her wings and hearing abilities. You and Erin mess around with Grace and Kaija's new powers to pass the time. At around 2:30 Erin notices a carriage arrive at the manor.

"Hey guys! Come here and look! A carriage just came!" Erin excitedly says as she motions for you guys to come over.
"Really?" Kaija says rushing over to the window.
"Let me see!" Grace says as she goes over to see.
"I wonder who's in it." You say as you go to the window to find out.

A girl in a fuchsia dress exits the carriage. You see that she has blonde hair in two curly pigtails and a big bright smile. You realize that it's Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford, the person you hated the most. You hated her because she obviously annoys Ciel a lot, makes everything "cute", is a worthless spoiled brat, and because she is betrothed to Ciel. The reason you hate her is mostly because of the last reason - but the other reasons are plausable too -, she loves Ciel but - thankfully - he doesn't love her back, and he was forced to be her fiancé. Yes, he could break off the engagment anytime he wanted too, but he hasn't. Not yet at least.

"(Y/n), do you know who that is?" Kaija asks.
"Yeah, who is she?" Erin ask.
You take a deep breath and sigh, "She's Lady Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford. She likes to be called 'Lizzy', loves 'cute' things, and is. . . betrothed to. . . Ciel." You blandly say.
"What does 'betrothed' mean?" Erin asks.
"It means engaged right?" Grace says.
"Yeah." You sourly say.
"Well let's go say 'hi' to her then!" Kaija says.
"Yeah!" Erin says.
"Let's go!" Grace says.
"No." You say.
"What?" Erin says.
"Don't you want to go say 'hi' to her?" Grace says.
"No." You say again.
"Why not?" Kaija says.
"Because I don't like Elizabeth." You simply say.
"(Y/n), I know you don't like her but let's just go say 'hi' to her." Kaija says hoping you will come.
"That's all you have to do, then you won't have to talk to her again." Erin says.
"And plus, Ciel isn't real fond of her either, so he'll just send her home after a little bit, right?" Grace says.

You sigh.

"You got me, alright let's go get this over with." You say as you stand up to go greet Elizabeth.
"Yay!" Grace, Erin and Kaija say "Let's go!"