Greeting Elizabeth

You Grace and Erin all walk downstairs to greet Elizabeth. You were all getting used to the Victorian times and getting used to the Phantomhive manor because you weren't getting lost as much as you were when you first arrived here. So you guys all walk to the room where you would first come into the manor without getting lost. When you get there Elizabeth is hugging - no, sqeezing - Ciel. You clench you teeth and hands at the sight. You don't want to be rude so you act like it doesn't bother you at all. Elizabeth sees you and your friends and stops sqeezing Ciel.
"Ciel who are they? and what are they doing here?" Elizabeth asks getting a tiny bit jealous and suspicious.
"Oh, they're visiting Great Britain. They were lost in the storm last night and had no place to stay." Ciel states.
"Well then! Hi! I'm Lady Elizabeth but please call me Lizzy! It's nice to meet you!" Elizabeth says brightening up.
"Hi Lizzy! I'm Lady Kaija and it's nice to meet you too." Kaija says.
"Hi Lizzy! I'm Lady Erin. I really like your dress." Erin says, Elizabeth smiles at the compliment.
"Hello Lizzy! I'm Lady Grace, glad too meet you!" Grace says.
"Hello Lady Elizabeth. I'm Lady (Y/n)." You try to say in your least hateful voice.
"Wow. All your dresses are just so, cute!" Elizabeth says.
"Thank you!" Erin says.
"Why, thanks!" Grace says.
"Thank you so much!" Kaija says.
"Thanks." You say with no emotion. Ciel looks at you at little bit curiously then turns back to Elizabeth.
"So Elizabeth, why are you here? Where are your parents?" Ciel asks.
"Oh! I wanted to see my fiancé because I haven't in a while. So I snuck out and came here!" Elizabeth says brightly.
"Eliza-" Ciels starts to say but is cut off.
"I told you don't call me that! It's not cute! Call me Lizzy!" Elizabeth pouts.
Jeez, chill out Elizabeth. It's just a name. You think to yourself.
"Ciel let's have a ball tonight! Since it's (Y/n), Grace, Erin, and Kaija's first time here, let's have a ball for them!" Elizabeth exclaims.
"No Elizabeth. We're not going to have a ball." Ciel says.
"Aww, please?" Elizabeth begs. "(Y/n), Kaija, Grace, and Erin want to attend to their first ball."
"Please?" Erin asks.
"Yeah, Please?" Kaija asks.
"See? They want to have a ball!" Elizabeth says.
"Only Erin and Kaija do." You quietly mutter under your breath.

Ciel sighs.

"Alright, if we must. Sebastian prepare food, drinks, music, entertainment, and decorations for the ball. Also make invitations and deliver them to the nobles. The ball will start at 6:00 p.m. and end at 11:00 p.m." Ciel orders Sebastian to do. "The ladies and I will go shopping for something new to wear at the ball tonight."

Sebastian puts his hand over his chest and bows.

"Yes, my lord." Sebastian says as he leaves to do his tasks.
"Okay my ladies, let's go into town to get some new things to wear." Ciel says as he walks out to the carriage.
"Yay!" Elizabeth shouts as she follows Ciel.
"Yes! New dresses!" Erin says.
"Come on guys!" Grace says.
"Let's go (Y/n)." Kaija says as she runs after everyone else.
"Hold on! I'm coming!" You say trying to catch up.