Horseback Riding Lessons and a Ride in the Woods

"First of all, you must be on your horses in order to ride them." Sebastian says. "It is the hardest part, so if you can accomplish this, you will be fine on the rest. You must put your foot in the stirrups and haul yourself up. Make sure to keep both of your legs on the same side, for it is the proper way for a lady to sit. You may position yourself so that you are comfortable, but remember to not hold onto the reins for balance for it is uncomfortable to the horse. And then, you have accomplished mounting a horse."

You and your friends try to mount your horses. Grace easily gets up onto her horse without any help. Sebastian goes over to Erin and helps her onto her horse, then he goes to Kaija to help her. While Sebastian is busy helping Erin and Kaija, Ciel comes over to you to help you.

"Do you need help my lady?" Ciel says.
"Um, yes please." You say with a tinge of embarressment.

Ciel tells you what Sebastian just told you, so you put your foot in the stirrup and haul yourself up with a little help from Ciel. You gently land on the saddle and position yourself so that you're comfortable. Once everyone is on their horses and comfortable, you turn your attention to Sebastian.

"Now I will teach you how to ride a horse." Sebastian says "We won't be going very fast so I will only teach you how to make your horse walk. All you have to do is push your legs into the horse's side - but not to hard - and either click your tongue or make a kiss sound. Now, if you wish to turn or change directions, simply lean the way you wish to turn and the horse should turn in that direction. To stop your horse you must lean back a little and sit a little deeper in your seat and very gently, pull back on the reins. You may also say 'halt' to verbaly tell the horse to stop. Why don't you give it a try?"

You, Grace, Erin, and Kaija try making your horse go, turn, and stop. Once you guys have gotten the hang of it, you turn back and face Sebastian.

"Are we all ready to go?" Sebastian asks.
"Um, how do we dismount our horses?" Grace asks.
"You simply, but carefully slide off your horse." Sebastian says. "Now let's be on our way, into the woods. Please follow me."

Sebastian walks towards the woods with Ciel on Ares next to him. Grace and Athena follow, then Erin and Iris, then You and Aphrodite, and finally Kaija and Uranus. Inside the woods the trees act as a cieling and covers up the sky, but tiny rays of sunshine seep through the trees' leaves so that you are still able to see. You feel the swaying of the horse as it walks and hear its hooves going *clip* *clop* *clip* *clop* against the ground. You can feel the gentle breeze pass by, and hear the many birds chirping and the leaves rustling.

"It's so nice in the woods." You say.
"Yeah." Kaija says.
"M-hm." Grace agrees
"I guess." Erin says
"We should be approaching the river soon, we will stop at the river to let our horses take a drink and rest." Sebastian says.

About 5 minutes later you guys reached the river, you guys dismounted your horses and sat on a blanket Sebastian brought. The place where you guys decided to rest was a a very small cleared out area next to the river. The river itself was probably about 50 feet wide. On the other side of the river was more woods and just a little bit farther into the woods were a few large, grassy hills. The sun was high in the sky and there white puffy clouds in the sky.

"Erin, why aren't you getting off your horse?" Kaija asks.
"Yeah, it needs to take a drink and rest for a bit." Grace says.
"Oh yeah, I forgot." Erin says. "Uh, I need help getting down."
"Here Egg, I'll help you down." Grace says.

Grace helps Erin down from the horse then they come over and sit on the blanket with You, Kaija, and Ciel. Erin looks around and spies something ontop of the hill on the other side of the river.

"Oh my gosh guys! Look over there! It's an albino deer!" Erin shouts
"Shh, be quiet or you'll scare it." Grace says.
"But it's all the way across the river, we'll be fine." Erin says back.
"Wow, it's so pretty." Kaija says.
"Actually, it's called a 'White Stag'." You say.
"It is a rare, mystical, and legendary creature said that the person or people who see it are granted eternal happiness and good fortune." Ciel says. "Elizabeth and I went on a search to find it."

You tense up when he says 'Elizabeth'.

"Did you guys find it?" Erin asks.
"We found it, but not the actual animal. What we saw was a mere hill figure." Ciel replies.
"Ohh," Erin says. "So I guess you didn't reeaally see it."
"I suppose." Ciel replies.
"It seems that all of the horses are rested and ready to go." Sebastian says.
"Yes, let's continue on our ride then." Ciel says.

Everyone gets back onto their horses and follows Sebastian back into the woods once again. You and your friends stay in a group behind Ciel and Sebastian who are up front.

"Wow, we saw a legendary animal said to grant eternal happiness and good fortune!" Kaija exclaims so that only the four of you can hear her.
"Yeah, now I'm sure to have an amazing time as the queen!" Erin says at the same voice level as Kaija.
"So (Y/n)," Grace says "know anything about when Ciel and Lizzie went looking for it?"
"Yeah, Elizabeth cried like a baby in order to get Ciel to search for it with her. Um, she forced them to keep looking for it in a storm when they didn't have any umbrellas. She got her self stuck in the boat in the middle of the raging river so Ciel had to go save her. And in the process of saving her, Ciel had to get into the cold, dark, dirty, raging river. But then a huge gush of water washed over him forcing him underwater, he went unconcious and woke up wet and cold on the river bank with Elizabeth annoyingly crying over him about how sorry she was and that it was all her fault." You say.
"Wow. You really hate Lizzie." Kaija says.
"Yeah," You say letting out some steam.

A few minutes later you guys get out of the forest and return to the stables. You dismount your horses and Sebastian puts them back in their stalls.

"Allow me to take you back to the manor, when we arrive there Lady Grace, Lady Erin, Lady Kaija, and Lady (Y/n) would you please follow me to the room where Lady Erin's queen tutoring session will be held." Sebastian says.
"Yes." You and your friends all say.

Sebastian leads You, Ciel, Grace, Erin, and Kaija back to the manor. When you all are inside the manor Ciel says

"If any of you happen to need me, I will be in my office."

Then he walks away to go to his office.

"Ladies, please follow me." Sebastian says.

Sebastian walks through the hallways of the Phntomhive Manor amd stops at a door.

"This is where the tutoring session will be held." Sebastian says as he opens the door.