Going Home

(A/n: I changed the last chapter a bit, so you might want to check it out.)

You fall asleep and dream with your friends.

You appear in the treehouse from the previous nights. Your friends are also there waiting for you.

"(Y/n) what took you so long?" Grace asks.
"I, uh, had trouble going to sleep," You say. Hoping that it will be convincing.
"Uh-huh..." Erin says slightly suspicious.
"Yup," You say your cheeks starting to heat up a little.
"Well, anyway," Kaija says. "A lot happened in the last few hours."
"Ya think!?" Grace exclaims. "(Y/n) freaking died, Kaija. Died."
"Yeah, (Y/n), how did you die then come back to life?" Erin asks.
"Well," You start. "Do you remember that red haired guy?"
"Oh yeah, Grell right?" Kaija asks.
"Yup," You confirm.
"Oh, the gay guy," Erin says.
"Yeah, the 'gay guy'," You reply.
"What about him?" Kaija asks.
"So according to what I heard him say I think I can explain how I'm back alive," You say. "So when the Prince stabbed me I must of died, but then Ciel probably brought me back to the surface and Grell was there. Grell is a Grim reaper and reaps the souls of people who are dead or about to die. So he probably looked at my cinematic record -which is a record of all of my memories- and then Ciel must of convinced Grell to bring me back alive."
"But how can he bring you back alive? He's just a Grim reaper," Grace asks.
"Well, after Grim reapers look at someone's cinematic record they have the option to let someone live if they think the person will benefit the world," You explain.
"But (Y/n), you don't ever do anything, how are you going to benefit the world?" Erin asks.
"Shut up Erin," You reply.
"Yeah, you wouldn't benefit the world at all, you'd just stay with Ciel," Grace says.
"That's actually true," You agree.
"Hey guys," Kaija says bringing your attention over to her.
"What?" Grace asks.
"There are horses outside the treehouse," Kaija informs as she looks out the treehouse window.

You, Grace, and Erin all come over to look. Kaija was right, there were four horses outside the treehouse all saddled up and munching on grass.

"Those horses look familiar," Erin says.
"Yeah," Kaija agrees.
"Guys they're the horses from that one time we rode horses into the woods with Ciel and Sebastian," You say.
"Oh, well I was gonna say they were the horses we first rode on to get here," Grace says.
"Oh, well I guess that works too," You say.
"Guys maybe this is our way home!" Erin exclaims.
"Yeah, it's okay. We did agree that we'd go home after Erin's queen coronation, so, okay," You say.
"Alright guys lets go down and ride those horses!" Grace says.

You all climb down the ladder of the treehouse. When you all are down, the horses approach you guys. The stunning dapple grey one walks up to Kaija, the sleek snow-white horse approaches Erin, the proud chestnut red horse goes to Grace, and the beautiful light brown horse makes its way to you.

"Hey, this horse actually likes me!" Kaija says slightly shocked
"I am the chosen one," Grace says.
"This horse has chosen me," Erin says.
"Horsey!"  You queitly exclaim as you pet the horse's snout.

You guys mount your horses and prepare to ride them somewhere which will hopefully lead you home.

"Alright guys, now that we are atop our noble steeds we shall ride our way into the sunset and find our way home," Grace declares.
"Goodbye Victorian London, goodbye good life, good bye anime, goodbye Ciel," You say.
Then you whisper "I love you Ciel,"
"Home! Roxie! No more emo anime!" Erin says eager to be home. "No offense (Y/n)."
"Yeah, it's okay," You say.
"Alright ready guys?" Kaija asks.
"Yep," You all say.