Before the Queen Coronation

When you arrive at the castle, the carriage door opens. Ciel, You, Grace, Erin, and Kaija all exit the carriage which gets you guys in front of the castle.

"Wow..." Kaija says in awe.
"Oh my gosh guys, it's so big!" Erin exclaims.
"I know right," Grace agrees.
"And Egg's going to live here now for the rest of her life," You add.

Then two guys who were standing by the carriage speak up. They were both wearing white suits and had white hair. One was taller than the other and looked mature and serious about his job. The shorter one looked a little more carefree and slightly mischievous.

"Ahem," The taller one says. "Lady Erin, Lady Grace, Lady Kaija, Lady (Y/n), and Lord Phantomhive correct?"

"Yes," Erin says as you all nod.

"Greetings my Lord and Ladies, I am Charles Phipps, personal butler of the Queen herself." The tall one says.
"Hello, I am Charles Grey, also the Queen's personal butler," says the shorter one. "Together Phipps and I-"
"Form the-" Charles Phipps continues.
"Double Charles!" They both finish at the same time.
"Wow. How creative," Grace sarcastically whispers.
"I know right?" Kaija whispers back.
"Her Majesty wishes us to tell you that she apologizes for not being able to be here, because of her fatal illness. She has ordered us to lead you to your rooms while we prepare for Lady Erin's Coronation," Phipps informs.
"Please follow us," Grey says.

Charles Phipps and Grey lead Grace, Erin, Kaija, You, Ciel, and Sebastian to your own individual rooms. Sebastian doesn't get a room, he just stands outside of Ciel's room. Everyone is separated into different rooms, but all on the same side of the same corridor.

"Doop da doop da doo," You say as you walk around your room checking out everything.
'The Coronation is at noon, it's 10:30 a.m. right now. So Egg will be crowned queen in like and hour and 30 minutes. Woah man,' You think to yourself.

*Grace's P.O.V.*
'We're put in separate rooms again. These butler dudes seem legit so I'll probably get caught if I try to break out,'  I think to myself. "Hmm, Oh! I know! Are there any air vents in here?'

I look around the room for any air vents or other ways to get to anybody else's room. I find nothing.

'Dang it,' I think to myself.

I glance at the clock.

'Guess I'm just sitting here for like an hour and a half.'

*Kaija's P.O.V.*

I lay on the bed that's in my room.

'It's kinda crazy that Erin's gonna be queen today,' I think to myself. 'She must be so nervous and excited. Well, I think I have a while before they come get me again... so I'll just sleep until they come. They woke me up so early today.'

I close my eyes as I all asleep on the bed.

*Ciel's P.O.V.*

'How will I tell (Y/n) that I have broken the engagement with Elizabeth?' I think to myself. 'Perhaps I should inform her about it at the ball after the Coronation. Yes, that is when I will tell her. I can hardly wait to see the joy in her eyes as I tell her the news.'

*Erin's P.O.V.*

So many things are running through my mind right now. I am sitting at the desk in the room which also has a mirror.

'I should probably touch up on my appearance a little bit so that I look beautiful and elegant in front of my subjects,' I think to myself.

I make sure that there are no strands of hair out of place, that there are no smudges on my face, and that my dress is on exactly how it's supposed to be. When I am finished with that, I get up and start pacing around the room.

'Oh man I'm so nervous and excited. I'm gonna be the Queen!! But the Coronation could go wrong. I could trip on my dress, or my subjects won't like me, or I might forget my speech, or- Oh! I should practice my speech!' I think to myself.

I mumble my speech for practice as I continue to pace around the room.

"Hello my name is... Love the Queen.. I Hope everyone.... When we should fall... Will be a ruler... Thank you..." I quietly murmur.

Then someone knocks on the door. I rush over to it and open the door. One of the butler dudes (I think it was Charles Phipps) stands there.

"Is it ready yet? Is it ready yet? Is ready yet?!" I eagerly ask trying hard to not jump on him.
"Yes, my lady but-" Phipps says but I cut him off.
"Then let's go! What are we waiting for!" I exclaim.
"My lady,this isn't the real Coronation yet, this is just a practice," Phipps informs.
"Okay yeah, come on! Let's go!" I say with excitement.
"We have gathered your friends already just like it would be before the Coronation," Phipps tells me.
"Okay," I say excited for even the practice Coronation.

*Your P.O.V.*

Charles Phipps and Charles Grey took You, Ciel, Grace, and Kaija to the big throne room in the castle where the Coronation will be held.

It was just a ballroom with the thrones in the front with stairs on the sides. There were also large glass windows on the right wall -if you were looking forward and the thrones were in front of you. But because of the Coronation, they put benches on the sides and left an aisle in the middle. They were planning on then moving everyone into a different room for the ball afterwards but you told them that you would be able to move the benches out of the way. Nobody knew how you would ever do it in time, but they finally gave in.

There were two people standing in front of the thrones were Erin would be crowned. One was like a priest and the other was Sebastian who held a fancy looking pillow that had the crown, an orb, and a scepter on it.

You, Grace, and Kaija were on one side of the carpeted aisle while Ciel was on the other, who would soon be joined by the double Charles that would be following Erin.

Finally, Erin came through the large double doors. Then you all briefly practiced how the ceremony would go about once or twice.

"This was a great practice lord, ladies, and to-be queen," Charles Phipps says.
"I can already tell you'll be a marvalous ruler," Charles Grey compliments.
"Why thank you Grey," Erin says. "I look forward to having the both of you as my personal butlers."
"Now, the people should be coming soon," Phipps informs.
"Lady Erin please follow me and Phipps out of the throne room so that you will be make an entrance just like how we practiced," Grey says.
"Lord Phantomhive and Ladies, please stay here in your positions as we rehearsed," Phipps orders.

You all nod.

"Great, let's go Lady Erin," Grey says.
"Yes," Erin calmy says but you can tell she's overflowing with excitment. When she walks by you, she quickly whispers, "Hey, no making out with Ciel during my coronation got it?"
You let out a small laugh at her joke, "Yeah whatever,"
"I know you want to (Y/n)," Erin whispers with a smirk on her face before she walks away.

Charles Phipps and Charles Grey take Erin out the room. You, Grace, Kaija, Ciel, and Sebastian all stay in that room where you're supposed to be. People soon start filing in, sitting on the benches, waiting for the new queen to be crowned.