Incursion at the Ball

'Oh. My. God. What. The. Frick. What is Prince Adalric doing here!?' You think to yourself.

Everyone at the ball is silent from shock.

"I see you seem confused as to why I am here, let me explain," Prince Adalric says. He lowers himself onto the ground, wings still extended. "When you rejected me when I asked you to marry me, I wouldn't let you just run away. Because you were beautiful and I loved you. But you ran away, ran away from me. The one who you first met in Pisktera, the one who taught you magic, the who loves you and the one you will be married to."
"But if you really wanted me to marry you, then why didn't you just cast a love spell on me?" You ask.
"Ahh, yes. You see, I am not a cheap sicko who cheats to get what he wants, especially if it's love. I wanted to win your heart fair and square. Even if I need to take you away and kill those in my way," Prince Adalric answers.
"What?" You question terrified.
"Yes, I've come to take you. Oh! and this is my army! And this big guy here is a sacred Piskterian Earth Warrior. His power is so great that he could get past the enchantment on the passage way to the world above. That means he could breakthrough without the need of the orbs!" Prince Adalric informs.
"Who are you?" Ciel demands as he protectively steps in front of you.

Ciel's action makes you feel a little safer and blush a little.

"Oh, I do apologize, I haven't introduced myself yet, I am Prince Adalric, present ruler of Pisktera," Prince Adalric announces to everyone.
"I don't care if you're a Prince, if you lay a hand on (Y/n) I'll kill you," Ciel says.
"Well, let's see how well that goes," Prince Adalric says. "Charge!"
"This is an order Sebastian, don't let this Prince get his hands on (Y/n)!" Ciel says as he rips off his eyepatch revealing the contract symbol on his eye.
"Yes, my lord," Sebastian says as he carries out his master's order.

Then all of the beasts run and try to get the five of you while killing people in the way. The four personal guards of the Prince go for Ciel, Grace, Erin, and Kaija. The Royal guards spring into action, trying to save everyone from the attack. There was a lot of commotion and panic from all that was happening.

You, Grace, Erin, and Kaija all look at each other and nod. You all rip off the skirt of your dresses and they fall to the floor. Underneath your guy's dresses you're all wearing either black leggings or jeggings and knee-high leather boots. And strapped to each of your sides are scabbards with swords in them which is what was making the 'clinking' sound earlier while you were dancing.

The four of you unsheathe your swords and attack. The leaf-vine humanoid things were wrapping their vines around people and choking them, they were also cutting them with their leaves which were sharp. But they were the easiest to kill. Sebastian got very high quality swords for the four of you which were very sharp and easily cut the vine creatures.
The bark-stick wolfs were doing what wolfs would do, biting and tearing into people with their large thorn fangs and claws. They were a little harder, they took multiple slashes and hacks before they crumbled into pieces. And the large tree-mutant -or Sacred Piskterian Earth Warrior as The Prince called it- was using its branch hands to sweep and smack people away while protecting the Prince. There was almost no way you'd take it out without getting hit.

The guards had started evacuating the few people left alive while also trying to evacuate and protect Erin the queen. Erin refused and ordered to just get her subjects safe. They were all too focused on getting away that they didn't notice you and your friends.

The four of you battled, slashed, hacked, and dodged the enemies.

Grace had her bat-demon instincts, along with her super strength, hyper speed, and bat wings for flight. She mostly zipped around and quickly slashed the personal guard of the Prince that was coming after her with lots of force from the momentum and boosted strength.

Erin was probably the best sword fighter out of all of you guys. She didn't have any power advantages, but she was holding off amazingly. Her movements were swift and precise; she easily dodged the attacks and came around to strike, she was a natural at sword fighting.

Kaija had her angel powers which gave her flight and deadly accuracy. She zoomed in the air with her wings and swooped down with almost supersonic speed to lacerate the enemies.

You had magic, and you had gotten really good at it. You used speed charms to attack with more momentum and force, and you used short distance teleportation to dodge blows.

Sebastian was typical Sebastian with hand to hand combat and fork and knife throwing.

The Midord family was also there, you hadn't noticed them until the rest of the nobles were all evacuated. The whole Midford family had exceptional swordsmanship. They were like killing machines, getting multiple beasts with one slice.

Ciel was fighting off his guard with a few shots from his handgun -and with the help of Sebastian.

The royal guards were also fighting, but not nearly as well as You and your friends or Sebastian or the Midford family.