Jealousy

~3 months later~

Danielle POV

"Thanks Kash," I say as give him a small hug. Today I moved into my own house and Kash helped me with the boxes and furniture. "No problem Dani, " He replied as he sat down on my all white couch. Me and Kash have been talking these last months few months and I can honestly say that he might be the one for me. I just don't like the fact that he barely spends time with me because of his "job". I asked him many times what he do but he always gives me the same answer, "Baby girl, I make money the best way I know how, and you better believe I won't be going broke anytime soon." I really want to know what he does, but I guess he'll tell me when the time is right. "Hey Dani. Do you want to go out with me today," Kash randomly ask while he looks down at his phone. "Sure, but I have to bring Cam along," I replied as walked into the kitchen to get some water. "That's cool. I have to visit my moms, but I'll pick y'all up at 5," He says while getting up and entering the kitchen. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked out of house.

After Kash left, I decided to go pick up Cameron from my brother's condo. DJ moved out of our dad's house two months because he didn't want to be around him anymore. I grabbed my keys to my black matte Range Rover and walked outside to my car. I got in and drove the 15 minutes to his place. I parked my car and went to the second floor where he lived. As I approached the door, I could hear Cameron's loud cries. I shake my head in disappointment because I should have known better than to trust my brother to watch my son. I knocked on the door and he opened it immediately. "Thank God, Dani please get your son. He's been crying none stop since you dropped him off this morning," He says while letting me in. His condo is a complete mess. Dirty clothes littered the floor, empty drink cans surround his garbage can, and shoes are everywhere. I found Cameron crying in the middle of a pile DJ's smelly shirts. "No wonder he's crying so much, your condo stinks and is a complete mess," I say while picking him up, trying to soothe him. "I was going to clean up but you brought him over and he wouldn't shut up, so I didn't have the time," He says while shrugging his shoulders like he doesn't care. "Whatever DJ, I'll talk to you later, " I reply while giving him a side hug and picking up Cam's diaper bag. I walked down stairs to my car, buckled him into his car seat, and drove home to get ready since it was getting close to five o'clock.

Diggy POV

I sat in a seat at the bowling alley watching Camille play. I laugh when she missed all 10 of the pins while shaking my head. Me and Camille have been together for 3 months strong, but I still catch myself thinking about Dani. I haven't heard from her since the break up and I only see her on instagram. Yeah, I still follow her, only to make sure she's doing fine and to see Cameron. I pull out my to check the time, 5:30. I went on Twitter, scrolled through my timeline, retweeting some people when I heard some laughter coming from the entrance. I turned and saw Danielle holding Cameron's car seat in one hand and holding some thug looking nigga hand in the other. When I looked closer, I noticed that nigga holding Cameron. I feel a wave of jealousy go through me as I watch them get settled two lanes down from me and saw him give Dani a kiss on the cheek. I shake my head. Why am I even feeling like this?

Camille came over to me with a big smile on her face but it disappeared when she noticed who I was looking at. "Why are looking at that ungrateful bitch," she snapped. I looked at her with a surprised look on my face. She never snapped on me before when I look at girls. I know she my girl and all, but I'm a man and my eyes wander. "Don't call her out of her name," I reply quickly without even thinking about what I said. I instantly regret my words when I watched her march over to where Dani and that thug nigga were. This is sad.

Danielle POV

I just made a strike and as I turned around to do my happy dance, I see this girl in my face looking mad as hell. She look familiar but I don't where I knew her from. I take a quick glance at Kash, who was playing with Cameron, hoping he knew who she was, but I was disappointed when he shrugged his shoulders. "May I help you," I say politely to angry girl. "Stay the fuck away from my man," She yells pointing behind her. I looked in that direction and saw Diggy there looking embarrassed. "Listen here, I haven't been around your man since we broke up so advice you to get out of face with that bullshit," I say calmly. "Let me find out you been around my man and I kill you bitch," She growls then storms back over to Diggy and start going off on him. I shrug the situation off because I ain't worried about Diggy. I got a man in my life and a beautiful son to occupy my time not some fake ass celebrity. I walk over Kash and sit next him. "What was that all about," He ask curiously while letting Cam pull on hair. "My ex's girlfriend called herself confronting me over some shit I didn't do," I nonchalantly say. "Don't worry about her bab- I mean Dani, " He replies while shaking his head. Did he almost call me baby? Nahhh. "She just killed my mood. Can we go somewhere else," I asked while putting my head on his shoulder. "Yeah, let's go to Red Lobsters," he says while putting Cameron back in his car seat. We return our bowling shoes and walk to his car hand in hand.

*Kash in the MM*