Meeting Diggy Simmons

~ 5 weeks later ~

Danielle POV

I have accepted the fact that im pregnant and my life is going to change really soon but i haven't accepted the fact that im going through this alone. I know DJ,Bre,Ty,Jas,and my other friends and family are going to be there for me but i just want my child to have a father in his or her life. I might as well get over cuz no one wants a pregnant girl.

Breonnah POV

Im hanging out with my boyfriend Jacob at the mall when a group of Jacob Jewels came up asking for autographs. I smiled at the fact that Jake loves his fans soo much that he take the time out of his day to talk to them.

Girl #1- Aww is this your girlfriend (points at me)

Jacob- (smiles) yeah

Girl #2- (mean mugs me) why? (walks closer to him) when you could do so much better

I look behind me wondering if this bitch mugging someone else cuz this hoe damn sho aint mugging me. These bitches just dont know what i carry in my purse.

Jacob- umm i think we should go (moves away from girl)

Girl #2- nooo stay but yo bitch can go

OHHH HEELL NAW

Me- I dont know who tf you think you talking to but you must not kno who i am. Bitch i would blow a cap in yo ass if i didn't have 2 warrants for my arrest and i wasn't on probation. Bitch dont fuck the game up cuz i will shank hoe ( pushes her the ground) better recognize who you fucking with

Girl #2- I-i-i t-t-think i s-should go (runs away with Girl #1)

Jacob- Really Bre you need to control yourself sometimes

Me- Tell yo those ratchet ass fans yo got to control they mouth

Jacob- You really starting to get on my nerves i might hace t-

Me- What! leave me again do it idgaf you did once you can do it again (walks off)

(Authors note- a few years ago Jacob left her for Alix Lapri but he broke up with Alix and got back with Bre)

Jacob- BRE BRE COME BACK BREE

I just dont care anymore he acts like im trying to start drama all the time but im not. Its not my fault his fans want to start shit with me. If he want to go off on someone it need to be those fans of his. I got in my car and drove to Danielle. I stop by Walmart to get her some mint chocolate ice cream, barbecue chips, pickles, and orange juice. Nasty right? Ik she craves that all the time but that not as bad as Jasmine craving. (Shivers) I went to check out and paid for the stuff and continued to drive to Dani's house. I pulled in her driveway and walked in.

p.s- Her dad gave me and the girls keys to the house

It seems like no one was here. I shrugged and walked upstairs to Danielle room. I opened her door and saw her on her queen size bed looking at the ceiling.

Me- Hey buddy. How you feeling (sets the bag on her bed and sits on the edge)

Danielle- Depressed ( goes through bag and gets the orange juice then drinks the whole bottle)

Me- (eyes widen then goes back to nornal) why

Dani- Because my baby is going to grow up without a father or atleast a father figure

Me- You know what come on lets go find you a man ( pulls her out the bed)

Dani- I have nothing to wear

Me- imma find you something

I go in her closet looking for something cute but all i seem to find is basketball shorts,oversized t-shirts,and tank tops. - _ - Okkaayy now. After 5 minutes of searching i found a pair of camo skinny jeans. I picked those out along with a black tank top,a jean jacket, and some black supras. That's the best i could do with her wardrobe. I made take a shower while i pick out some jewelry. I picked a gold necklace with her name on it and some gold hoop earrings. Like i said the best i could do. Dani came out the shower and put the clothes on. She looked somewhat girly for once.

Dani- Where are we going

Me- The gym

Danielle POV

- _ -  did this hoe just say the gym

Me- Really?

Bre- yeah that's  where you find hot guys with banging bodies

Me- Wooowww

We got in her Black and Blue Camaro. We drove 3 miles to a gym when there was one 2 blocks away from my house. This girl is crazy. When we was about to walk in a tall light-skinned boy with pink plump lips and small afro. He looked at me and smiled. He walked over to me and Bre. Bre hugged him.

Bre- Sup Dig

Diggy- Nun much sooo who's your friend

Me- Im Danielle but you can call me Dani

Diggy- (chuckles) Im Daniel but you can call me Diggy

Bre- Now that's just weird

Diggy stuck his hand out for me to shake. I gladly accepted and put on a Kool-Aid smile.

Diggy- Can i have your number

Me- Sure

I wrote down my number and gave to him and he smiled one last time then walked with his friends. I mentally started jumping up and down and screaming but physical i just started doing my happy dance. Bre laughed at me and we drove back to my house. Diggy Diggy Diggy i just love that name.