Back To Reality

Diggy POV

"Diggggggy"

"Heelllllooooo are you there"

"Diggy"

I was snapped out of realistic daydreaming by Camille waving her hand in my face. We were in the middle of the club and I was just standing there looking into space. Oh thank god, I thought I really did cheat on Danielle. She would kill me if she found out I was here dancing with some random groupie, she would kill me. Camille is very sexy in my opinion but Danielle is my girl. She has been hurt enough in her life, she doesn't need anymore pain.

Me- Aye Camille, I got a pregnant girlfriend at home and I got to go.

Camille- (pouts) Can I at least have your number

Damn, she's cute even when she's sad. Dammit Diggy, you got a girlfriend stop thinking like that. I wrote my number down on napkin and gave it to her. I kissed her forehead and walked out the club. As soon as I opened the door, Danielle was coming towards me.

Me- Woaahhh baee what are you doing out this late

Dani- Looking for you

Me- Come on. Let's go home

As we walked to our separate cars, i Camille instantly popped in my head. I thought about her the whole  drive home matter of fact, the rest of night.

Danielle POV

I woke the next morning to an empty bed. I looked in the bathroom, Diggy wasn't in there. I looked in his walk in closet, wasn't in there either. I wobbled downstairs rubbing my 8 1/2 month belly. I found Diggy sitting on the couch with a Kool-Aid smile on his face while whispering on the phone. I leaned around the corner to listen to his conversation.

Diggy- I can't wait to see you too

Diggy- Yeah, she's supposed to be going over her friends house for the whole day so it'll just be me and you

Diggy- Stop it. You are not a home wrecker

Diggy- We're just going out as friends that's all

Diggy- Aight bye Millie

I leaned back in disbelief. Dig is going out with an another girl today. I can't believe this. Calm down Dani. He said it himself, they're just friends. Just friends my ass. I walked past Diggy, not paying him any attention, and walked into the kitchen. As I looked in the refrigerator for something to eat, I felt hands wrap around my waist. I unwrapped his arms from around me and walked to cabinet to get some oatmeal.

Diggy- Baee what's wrong

Diggy- Dani, why are you ignoring me

Diggy- Danielle

I finished making my oatmeal and walked back into my room. I heard heavy footsteps behind me so I knew Diggy was following me.

Diggy- Baby tell me what I did wrong

Me- I don't know. Ask Millie.

Diggy stood there with wide eyes, shocked that I overheard his conversation. He reached out for me but I snatched away. I lost my appetite, so I brushed past Dig and put my food in the microwave for later. I grabbed my keys off the table and went outside to my car. As backed out the driveway, I saw Diggy standing in the doorway. I rolled my eyes and drove to Tytianna's house. I pulled up to her house after the 15 minute drive. I unlocked the door with the key she gave me and walked in. I found her in her bedroom eating noodles and watching Poetic Justice.

Me- Heyy Ty

Ty- Heyyyy girl. Wassup

Me- Just trying to get away from Diggy

Ty- Why? What's going on.

I told her everything that happened this morning and how I felt about it. She told me that I need to trust my man and have faith in our relationship. Uggghhhhh I guess.

Diggy POV

I sat in Camille's driveway waiting for her to come out. Danielle was heavy on my mind. She thinks I'm cheating on her, I bet. But I'm not. I may have caught a small amount of feeling for Millie but my heart belongs to Dani. Camille is just a friend. That's all she'll ever be, I hope. Camille walked out her one story house and got in the car.

Camille- Hey Diggy

Me- Sup

Camille- What's wrong

Me- Nothing

I turned up the radio to cancel out anything she had left to say. I didn't feel like talking about my personal business with her.  Trey Songz ft. Mila J- Disrespectful blared throughout the car. I nodded my head to the beat as I drove our destination, the skating rink

Wassuuuppp readers. I ending this book in a couple more chapters since I realized I sped up the plot. There will be a sequel though