Regret

Sorry for the delay! My phone was off.Guys this book will be ending soon, there are 10 chapters left. There will be a sequel tho, so be ready for that.

Roc POV

I was in my hotel room listening to Desiree complain about how Im giving all time to Danielle who could care less about about me and non to her and the baby. That's right Desiree had my baby. She purposefully got pregnant by poking multiple holes in the condom. This bitch thought a baby was gone stop from me trying to get back with Dani.

Desiree- WHY YOU KEEP THINKING ABOUT THAT BITCH SHE DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU! YOU AINT GIVING ME OR ROYAL NO ATTENTION. YOU DIDN'T BUY HIM NO PAMPERS,CLOTHES,SHOES, NUN OF THAT SHIT. I BOUGHT IT. I SHOULD BREAK UP WITH YO ASS.

Me-YOU KNOW WHAT DESIREE. IM TIRED OF HEARING YO DAMN MOUTH EVERYDAY COMPLAINING ABOUT SHIT. YEA YOU DID BUY HIM HIS SHIT BUT WITH MY MONEY. YOU AINT GOT A FUCKING DIME TO YO NAME. YOU WANNA BREAK UP WITH ME? DO IT BUT LEAVE ALL SHIT I BOUGHT AND YOU BOUGHT WITH MY MONEY. AND IM KEEPING MY SON. I REGRET LEAVING DANIELLE FOR YO MONEY HUNGRY ASS.

Desiree was quiet and had tears running down her face. I didn't give a fuck. I got bigger problems than her with her whining and complaining. I dead serious when I said I regret leaving Danielle. To be honest, she was the best thing that ever happened to me. She never complained,always made me laugh,help me threw tough times, and was ride or die. I just didn't like the fact that she wasn't going to give me any sex. So, I went out and found someone who would. I just miss how things used to be when it was just me and my baby Danielle.  Anyways, I got my car keys and head to this dance studio in Atlanta to meet the guys. Since I came down here in the of our preparation for our tour, they flew down here so we can finish. I pulled up to the studio and went in. I dapped the boys and got in place. Dave Scott pressed play on the ipod and the music started.

Used to be
Used to be
Used to be
That was us
T-That was us
You and me
You and me
You and me

I guess its official
Uh, you don't wanna kick it with a five star stunna like me
You got his initials where my name used to be
Where my chain used to be
Aye, didn't I used to be that dude?

(I see you everywhere)
Everywhere I go
(I gotta hear it from)
Everybody we know
Ive been trying to keep G like its whatever
Wishing you and me were back together
Girl, I used to be your superman
Now Im flying solo
You used to be 100 with me
Now you on the low low
Things aint been the same
Girl, we aint a thang like we used to be, used to be, used to be
We used to be like Jay and Beyoncé
Brad and Angelina
Had to let the gossip and rumor come between us
We aint like we used to be, used to be, used to be
That used to be us

I didn't realize I was crying until I felt the tears flow across my lip onto my shirt. The guys must have noticed to because they came over to comfort me. Why did I let her go? FUCK!!

Daniel Sr. POV

I rolled over in my bed expecting to feel Nia but I was met by an empty space. I got of bed and went downstairs to find the boys eating breakfast together at the table. I fixed me a plate and sat down with them. But as I sat down, they grabbed their plates and left. They have been doin' this since I kicked Danielle out. They don't even talk to me anymore. DJ got good paying job so he's basically taking care of Danny and Derek. Him and the boys dont give a damn about David.  This is what it feels like to lonely when you are not alone. I miss my baby girl. She usually would be arguing with DJ by this time about eating off her plate. She was joy in our lives with her jokes and silliness. Now she's gone, Ive hella miserable. The boys go see her every weekend and they won't tell me where she lives. Nia always leaves early in the morning with David and comes late at night. She has been acting wierd lately. I heard the door open and close. Nia came in with David.

Nia- Good Morning Babe

Me- Hey

I looked away and something  caught my eye. It was the corner of a manila folder sticking out of the top cabinet. I went over there and pulled it out. Nia eyes widen when she saw it. She snatched it out of my hand but I already had taken the paper. She tried to take the paper too, but I held it out of her reach and read it. I instantly got pissed off. It said that some dude named Michael Jermaine Thomas is the biological father of David Nicholas Jones.

Me- SO DAVID AINT MY CHILD AND BUYING TAKING OF HIM FOR EIGHT DAMN MONTHS. I PUT UP WITH YOUR BULLSHIT ALL THIS TIME AND YOU BEEN LYING TO ME. I EVEN PUT MY ONLY DAUGHTER OUT WHILE SHE IS PREGNANT!!

Nia- Baby let me exp-

Me- HOW LONG DID YOU KNOW

Nia- Daniel-

Me- HOW THE FUCK LONG DID YOU KNOW

Nia- Since he was born

Me- GET YO SHIT AND GET OUT MY FUCKING HOUSE AND TAKE HIM WITH YOU

Nia- (crying) where am I suppose to go

Me- Not my problem

She went upstairs to get her stuff. I punched a big ass hole in the wall. I started crying. I really regret putting my baby girl out now.