Cameron

~ Few weeks later ~

Danielle POV

I sat in the living room waiting on Diggy to get home. I glanced at the clock and it was 3:18 am. He as being staying out late for weeks now. My mind says he's cheating on me but my heart says he's not. If he is, I'm leaving him forever cuz I can't take the pain anymore. From Chresanto raping me to the possibility of Daniel cheating, I can't take it anymore. I might just pack my things and my baby's things up and move to Atlanta with my girls. I gave up on waiting on Diggy to come home and went upstairs to go to sleep. I layed down in the bed and rubbed my stomach. He should be here any day now. I smiled at the thought of holding my little angel in my arms. I rolled over to my side and went to sleep.

Diggy POV

I'm at Camille's house laying in bed with her watching her sleep. No I didn't have sex with her even though I've been tempted to but I held my composure. I've been hanging with her all day everyday for few weeks now. She's really special to me. I know have Danielle at home but I feel some kind of way with Millie that I NEVER felt with Dani. I try to spend more time with Danielle but I just can't find the time. Come to think about it, she should be due about now. I might stop by there tomorrow to see how she is. I looked at the clock and it was 4 in the morning. Damn, I didn't know it was that late. I turned off the lamp by her bed and wrapped my arms around her and went to sleep.

Breonnah POV

I was woken up by my phone ringing constantly. I groaned and looked at the clock 6 am. I answered my phone and heard someone scream in my ear. "Hello, " I say confused. "BREEE, MY WATER BROKE!!!! CAN YOU TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL PLEEEAAAASSSEEEE?!?!!," Danielle screamed in my ear. I jumped up. "Okay Dani hold on here I come," I say with panic in my voice. I ran out the house with my pajamas on and sped to her and Diggy house. I busted through the door and saw her sitting on the couch sweating clutching her stomach. I ran to her side and helped up and out the door  into my car. "Where's Diggy," I asked curiously as sped to the hospital. "Idk he hasn't been home in weeks, he would stop by for a couple of minutes then leave again," She says while breathing heavily. I pulled up to the hospital and helped her into the lobby. I told them that her water broke. A man put her in a wheelchair and took her to the back. "Thank you Breonnah, " she yells to me. I pulled out my phone and started calling her dad, DJ, Jasmine, Tytianna, and Diggy. Everybody said that they were on their way except her dad and Diggy who didn't answer there phones. I called them both a couple more times and still no answer. I called Diggy a few more times and it went straight to voicemail. I sighed heavily and shook my head. The people she needs the must won't even answer.

Diggy POV

My phone is blowing up and I'm trying to sleep. I turned off my phone. It was probably Danielle calling trying to curse me out. I have no time for her bullshit.

Danielle POV

I screamed as pushed for the third time. The baby still hasn't came out. I looked at DJ. "Did he answer yet, " I say hopefully. "Naw sis Diggy ain't answering," He says lowly. Fuck Diggy, he can't even be here when I need him the most. I pushed one more time when the doctor said that they could see his head. I pushed two more times. A baby's cries filled the room. I smiled as saw my little boy. The nurses took him away to clean him off. "You did it, Dani" My brother says with a big Kool-Aid smile. I gave him a high five as another nurse let everyone else in. Jasmine (with Jazzilyn), Breonnah, Tytianna, Danny, and Derrick walked in smiling. "Where's my nephew," Danny says. Just as he said that a nurse brought him in. She handed him to him. "So, what are you gonna name him", she says. " Cameron Amarè (Uh-Mar-Ray) Jones," I say happily. Everyone crowded around the bed to get a look at him. "Hey look his eyes are beautiful, " Ty says. She was right. His eyes are a dark shade of brown. I took a picture of him and posted it to instagram. I rested while everyone took turns holding him.

Diggy POV

I sat on the couch at my house going through instagram. Danielle wasn't here when I got here a couple of minutes so i just decided to chill til she get back. I scrolled through the pictures of half naked girls when I saw a picture that made my heart stop. It was picture posted by Danielle of her son in the hospital captioned " My life is now complete. Cameron Amarè Jones is here. October 16, 2014. 8 lbs and 15 oz. 20 1/2 inches. #AMother'sJoy " That's why my phone was blowing up. She was in labor and I wasn't there to support her. Dammit