The Simmons And The Ex

Diggy POV

*1 week later*

I was in the living room watching ESPN while Danielle was upstairs sleep. On the commercial break, I got up to get me a gatorade from the kitchen. As I was coming back I saw that my mom was calling me. I rushed to answer it.

*on the phone*

Me- Hello

Mom- Hey baby how are you doing

Me- Im doing good

Mom- when are you bringing Ms. Danielle to meet us

Me- Soon ma

Mom- Why can't you guys come over now?

Me- because we're busy

Mom- Diggy I know when you are lying

Me- Ugghhh fine, but just to let you know she's pregnant

Mom- YOU GOT HER PREGNANT!!

Me- No ma she got pregnant from a rape incident

Mom- Oh sorry, how far along is she

Me- 5 1/2 months and when we get there pleassseee don't question her about it because it is a sensitive subject for her.

Mom- ok baby bye

Me- bye

I guess its time for Danielle to meet the fam. I go upstairs to our room to wake her up. I open the door and saw she was sprawled out on the bed. I walk over to her and shake her.

Me- babe wake up

Dani- nooo its to early

Me- bae its 2 in the evening

Dani- exactly

Me- girl get up

Dani- if i don't

Me-(smacks the hell out of her booty) that will happen

Dani- (jumps up) nigga is you crazy

Me- only for you now get dress (walks out)

Danielle POV

This nigga done smack the hell out of my ass and it is still stinging. I get out of bed and head to the shower. I strip out of my clothes and step into the steaming water. I felt a strong kick in stomach.

Me- Damn boy calm down you cant be kicking me like that everytime I get in some water.

I swear when baby boy is born Imma take him to the pool everyday cuz he be trying to swim in my stomach every time a drop of water touch me. I finished my shower and wrapped a towel around me. I walk to my closet and picked out an outfit. I picked out a sky blue tank top, white skinny jeans, and some sky blue vans. I put my hair in a ponytail then walked downstairs where I found Dig killing a bag of Doritos.

Me- goddamn boy slow down them chips aint going nowhere

Dig- Shut up and let's go

He threw away the bag and lead me to his Range Rover. We got in and he started the car then drove to wherever.

Me- Where are we going

Dig- To my parents house

Me- Aw

I turned the radio up and sat back.

I dont know your name
But you heard my name
I know why you came
Trying to get that name
But you heard my name
Girl I know you wanna be my main chick my main chick
Said f**k whoever you came with
Who you came with

As I started to rap along with Kid Ink, Diggy pulled up to a huge mansion. I was shocked for minute then I remembered that his dad is the famous Run DMC. We got out and walked in the house. He showed me to the livingroom where his family was. They greeted me with warm smile except for one who mean mugged me. I smiled at her and sat next to a woman.

Diggy- Ok Danielle this is my mom Justine. This is my dad Joseph. These are my sisters Vanessa, Angela, and Miley. These are my brothers Joseph Jr aka JoJo and Russell II aka Russy. This right here is my niece Ava. This right he- What the hell!!! Jessica what you doing here. Mom can I talk to you in the back for a minute.

Oohhh so the girl who mean mugged me name is Jessica. Him and his mom exited the room and everyone sat in an awkward silence.

Joseph- Ms. Danielle would come to kitchen with me

Me- Sure

I got up and walked to the kitchen with him. When we got the kitchen I sat on the stool behind the counter.

Joseph-  So how old are you

Me- 17 about to be 18 in December

Joseph- What are you having

Me- a boy

Joseph- finally a grandson

Me- wait the baby is no-

Joseph- I know but you are now part of this family and I consider that baby inside you my grandchild

Me-(smiles) thanks and who is Jessica and why does it seems like Diggy doesn't like her.

Joseph- Jessica is Digs ex girlfriend

Me- hmm

That explains alot.

Diggy POV

Me- mom why is she here

Mom- I don't know she just stop by a couple minutes before you came.

With that my mom left. I do not want Jessica around my girl. She is nothing but drama that's why I broke up with her 2 years ago. I'd  be damned if I left her ruin my relationship. Speaking of the devil, she just walked in.

Me- What do you want Jessica

Jess- I want you (comes closer)

Me- Naw I got a girlfriend

Jess- I don't care (kisses me)

I didn't kiss back. Just as I was about to push her off me I heard someone cough. I pushed Jessica away and saw Danielle standing there. Oh Shit!

Authors Note- Just in case you didn't know Jessica is Jessica Jarrell.