Everything Is Going To Be Okay

Diggy POV

I picked Danielle up and rushed to the door. I stopped for a second and looked at Roc.

Me- If I find you around my girl again, you're dead.

I didn't give him enough time to respond. I continued to run to my car. I put Danielle in the passenger seat and I hop in the drivers spot. I sped to the hospital rarely stopping at red lights. Once I got to the hospital, I jump out and Dani in. I didn't care I had blood all over my shirt, I just wanted my girl and baby to be ok. I walked in to the lobby of The Mt. Moriah Hospital and demanded the receptionist  to see a doctor. She only smacked her gum and flipped her nasty ass blonde weave.

Receptionist- You gone have to wait till a doctor becomes available.

Me- Listen bitch my girlfriend is losing hella blood I'd be damned if I let her and my son die in a fucking lobby. So you better find her a doctor NOW.

She nodded her head real fast and began typing super fast on her computer. Just then, a male doctor came out with about 5 nurses. They took her out my arms and put her on gurney. They asked me to fill out a couple papers which turned out to be a whole damn packet. I filled them out and handed them back to Miss Ratchet.

After waiting for 30 minutes, I still hadn't heard anything from the doctor. I called Breonnah, Jasmine, and Tytianna to tell them what happen. I was skeptical about calling her father because of what happened between them. I finally  decided to call him, but I called off of Danielle's phone since I didn't have his number.

Daniel Sr.- Hello

Me- Hey umm Im Danielle's boyfriend and she is in the hospital right

Daniel Sr.- WHAT HOSPITAL

Me- Mt. Moriah

Daniel Sr.- ok Im on my way

Just as I hung up, Bree, Ty, and Jas busted through the door. I noticed that Jasmine was carry a sleeping Jazzilyn.

Ty- Is she ok

Me- I haven't heard anything yet

I put head in my hands and said a couple of prayers. I just want them to be ok but I just can't but think negative about the situation. I felt someone pat my back. I looked up and saw it was Bre.

Bre- It's gonna be okay Diggy. Dani is fighter she's going to be ok.

Me- What if she di-

Bre- Dont even think like that Digs. Trust me she's going to be ok.

Daniel Sr. POV

After Dani's boyfriend called me, I jump out of bed from nap to find some clothes. My sudden movement startled Nia. Nia looked at me weird.

Nia- Where are you going babe

Me- Going to the hospital to see Danielle

Nia- (whines) noo forget her stay here with me

Me- No that is my daughter in the hospital and Im going to see her

Nia- (hugs my waist) stay here with me babe. She'll be ok. (kisses my ear down to my neck)

I threw the clothes on the floor and climbed into bed with Nia. Danielle is a big girl, she don't need my support.

DJ POV

I overheard my dad's phone call and grabbed the keys to my car. Its a shame that dad don't even care that his ONLY daughter is in the hospital. As I was heading out of the door, Danny and Derrick stopped me.

Danny- Where are you going

Me- To see Danielle

Derrick- Can we come

Me- yeah.

We walked to my black mercedes benz and got in. Once we all has our seat belts on, I drove in the direction of the hospital.

Diggy POV

We all sat in silence waiting for an update on Dani. Then Bre looked at someone coming through the door and spoke.

Bre- Hey DJ, Danny, and Derrick

I looked in that direction and saw a tall boy was looked almost identical to Danielle. I couldn't be her dad cuz he looked wayyy to young. It had to be her older brother. Then I saw two younger boys following behind him. They must be her younger brothers.

DJ- (daps me) Sup mane you heard anything on Danielle.

Me- Naw That's what we are waiting on.

"Family of Danielle Jones"

We all stood up and walked towards him.

Me- How is she and the baby

Doctor- Its a good thing you got her here when you did cuz she could have died due to all the blood loss. But as of now she is fine so is the baby. She has a small gash in the back of her head and a few other minor injuries but they should heal in a couple of weeks. For the next month, I suggest that she drink plenty of healthy fluids water and natural fruit juice to cover up for the loss of blood.

DJ- Can we see her

Doctor- yes but only four at time,but the medicine we used on her is still wearing off so she might be a little.....silly.

Dani's brothers and I walked into her room. She was laying there with a bandage around her head and a couple of tubes hooked up to her.

Dani- Hey guys

Me-(walks over to her) How you feeling

Dani- gooooooddddd (giggles)

I rubbed her hair as she talked to her brothers. I guess Bre was right, everything is going to be okay.