Big Fight

~ 4 months later ~

Danielle POV

So let me fill yall in on what happen in the past months. Me and Dig are a couple now and my dad is STILL with Nia. I really don't like her cuz she think she the shit and own everything. Its whatever, so now im chillen with my girls at Tytianna's house. Did i forget to tell yall that Jasmine is due any day now. She having a girl. I can't wait to find out what im having.

Me- aye Jaz what you gon name yo baby

Jaz- im not tellin yall

Ty- whhhyyyy

Jaz- cuz i dont wanna tell yall yet

Bre- i cant stand you sometimes

Jaz- Watever so Dan when you find out the sex of your baby

Me- Tomorrow

Bre- ill take you if you if you want

Dani- nah Diggy taking me

Bre- Oh

Dani- enough with the baby talk lets go out and some fun

Ty- where yall wanna go

Jaz- how bout a water park

Me/Ty/Bre- YEA

Jaz- ight lets go

I have one of bathing suits over here and some clothes so do Jaz and Bre. I put on my blue one piece swimsuit then i put on a sky blue sun dress and white sandals. Bre put on a red bikini with a white crop top and white shorts over it and red flip flops. Jaz wore a hot pink one piece swimsuit with a pink sun dress over it and pink flip flops. Ty put on a black and gold bikini with a black tank top and black shorts over it with black sandals. We walked downstairs and got into Ty's car and drove to Six Flags White Water. Sevyn Streeter- It Won't Stop ft. Chris Brown played loud on the radio. We all were singing along with song. 20 minutes later we pulled up to the water park and walked up to the gate. We bought our tickets and gave them to the ticket dude and walked in. We split up and went our own way. I went straight toward the lazy river.

Tytianna POV

I was walking toward this big ass water slide when i spotted three boys that looked oddly familiar.  One of them turned around and its Roc. Damn this nigga is everywhere. I had to keep Dani away from him. Knowing Dani she probably on her way to the lazy river and that is on the other side of park. Good. She just needs to stay there. I walked closer to the slide when i heard someone call my name. I ignored it and kept walking cuz i knew who it was. I felt a hand on shoulder and i turned around. It was exactly who i thought it was..... Jacob Perez.

Me- What

Jacob- Sup girl how have u been

Me- good till i saw u

Jacob- no need for the attitude but i wanted to ask you how is Jasmine

(I believe in the Background Info i said that Jasmine and Princeton used to date)

Ty- She doing fine

I tried to walk away but grabbed me again.

Jacob- do she have a boyfriend

Me- Yes

Instead of walking away i ran away this time. I finally made it to slide and rode twice. On my third time going up, I caught a glimpse of the lazy river and saw the same three figures walking that way. Oh no. I ran back down the stairs and called Bre.

Bre- Hello

Me- Can you get Dani away from the lazy river cuz Chres abd his boys are going over there