Bad Girl (A Roc Royal love story)

~2 years earlier~

Danielle POV

So im Danielle Jones and im 14 years old. I dont have no curves or chest but i got plenty if booty lol. Im in a relationship w/ Roc Royal from Mindless Behavior. We've been dating for 2 years and really love him. Now, Im backstage at one of their concerts waiting for him. Oh here he comes now with some girl. I gotta admit she does have waaayyyy better body than me but not as pretty (not to sound cocky)

Me- hey bae (walks over and hugs him)

Roc- (doesn't hugs back) yea about that

Me- (lets go of him) what's wrong

Roc- Look Dani you are an amazing girl but i think we should break up plus i found else, Desiree, (points to the girl next him)

Me- (lets tear fall from eyes) really Chresanto after all we been thro- You know what you aint even worth crying over. (wipes away tears and walk past him)

Roc- Dani wait we can still be fri-

Me- NO I CANT BE FRIENDS WITH YOU CUZ IM TOO DAMN IN LOVE YOU (rips off necklace he gave you and throws it at him)

Roc- (picks it up and stares at it)

Desiree- forget about her you got me now

Roc- (looks at her) yeah you right

~2 years later~

Danielle POV

What up yall. Im 16 and i got that perfect body now. Its amazing what puberty can do to you lol. So im at the mall w/ my best friends Jasmine,Breonnah,and Tytianna.

p.s- Jasmine and Breonnah are twins

We just shopping and fooling around. Me and Jas were arguing about who could twerk better. You wanna how we settled this TWERK BATTLE in the middle of mall. Ty played Gas Pedal by Sage the Gemini from her phone. Damn, Jas won.

Jasmine- i told you i twerk better (does a lil happy dance)

Me- Watever (playfully pushes her)

Jasmine-( falls) HATER

Me- never that boo boo

We laughed and turned around only to see the face i never wanted to see again..................................................................................................... Chresanto Lorenzo Romelo August.