I Don't Need You

~Recap~

Dani- Diggy.... im pregnant

~Recap~

Diggy POV

Me- who the daddy

Dani- (takes a deep breathe) Chresanto

Me-(stands up and leaves)

Danielle POV

Did this nigga just..... You know what fuck him fuck everybody. I got threw my food away and stormed out of the mall. I called my dad to come pick me up. He came 15 minutes later with his "girlfriend" in the front seat. I got in the back and slammed my door shut.

Nia-(yelling) Don't be slamming no doors in this car little girl

Me-(yelling) Who the fuck you suppose be cuz you aint my momma and this aint yo car. So you can shut the hell up talking to me bitch. You aint shit but my daddy girlfriend and my baby brother momma (rolls eyes)

Dad- DANIELLE AMIYA JONES THAT'S NOT HOW TALK TO AN ADULT

Me- DO IT LOOK LIKE I CARE

Dad- When we get home go to your room and dont come out

Me- fine

He pulled in the driveway and I jumped out and ran to my room. My dad never yelled at me and I mean NEVER. Even when i cursed out my school principle, he never yelled at me. I mean its like that bitch turned him against me. My thoughts were interrupted by a  knock at my door. I went to answer it and i saw it was my big brother DJ. I let him in and he sat on my bed.

DJ- You good sis? I heard you run up hear and slam your door

Me- No, Its like dad is turning on me

DJ- What?! You and dad are like real tight. Its like whatever you do you never get in trouble with him

Me- IKR today he yelled at me for going off on his bitch and she yelled at me first.

DJ- Wow! I dont like her. Every time i walk past her and look at her she gives me these sexual, flirty looks. And when i told dad he didn't believe me.

Just then my dad called DJ down to kitchen, leaving me alone again. I just been having a bad day today. I changed into blue sweat pants, a white t-shirt, and some nike flip flops. I took my hair out of the bun and let it flow down my back. I climbed in bed gettin' ready to take a nap until Diggy walked into my room with teddy bears and candy.

Me- wth are you doin' here

Diggy- look Danielle im sorry for leaving you today. It was just that you were pregnant by my homie and i didn't know what to say. I have one question.

Me- and that is

Diggy- What happen between yall

Me-(tells EVERYTHING that happen between me and Roc)

Diggy- Damn im sorry that happened

Me- Dont be its not your fault

We sat quietly for a couple of minutes until Diggy did the unexpected.........He kissed me