Chapter 4

Blinking down at the straw hat Cap stayed silent, (Name) tugged on her boss's arm worried about what the big man would do next. All the crews watch close to see what would happen next. "GRAHAHAHAHA!" staring up at Cap (Name) blinks back the shock, while Luffy smiles at him, "Huh? What's so funny old man?" Setting the rubber man down Cap wipes his eyes and looks down at him. "You. You monkey boy, has no one told you about dating or even marriage?" Luffy shaking his head no Cap blinks back in surprise. Shrugging his shoulders he heads back to the kitchen only to pause and peek over his shoulder, "No one will touch my little girl got it, Whitebeard." Booming laughter sounded from the back or the bar, "Of course Cap! She will be fine with everyone in here!" Nodding Cap heads into the kitchen leaving the room to once again to settle in calm enjoyment. Luffy looks at (Name) smiling and hugs her again, "JOIN MY CREW!" "DAMN IT LUFFY!" almost everyone in the bar yelled at the straw hat. Looking at the craziness (Name) smiles happily and laughs at the joy.

When Nami got Luffy off of (Name) and with a few bruises to add he finally told her his order of food. Nodding and with a skip in her step she goes to give the order to Cap. Some orders were ready and balancing them on trays easily she walks to hand them to the Whitebeard crew. "Thanks-yoi. This looks really good," Marco smiles slightly while eating. Thatch and him talk a bit eating slowly, while the second division commander ate his like there was no tomorrow. Giggling she hands Ace a napkin, "Ya got something there," she says pointing to her cheek to indicate where the mess was to him. Two loud laughs could be heard beside her as the first and fourth division commanders laugh at their friend who was just treated like a child. Ace looks down mumbling a thanks his hat covering his cheeks to hide the hot red blush that was spreading. Smiling and walking back to the kitchen to get the next orders (Name) thinks to herself what it would be like on that crew. They seem strong and fun like a family with all the craziness wrapped in one.

Heading with new trays full of food to the table smiling Bepo notices her and waves a little. This caused his crew to look at him, looking left and right at his crew mates Bepo lowers his head saying a small sorry. Giggling, "Aw Bepo it's ok nothing to be sorry about waving at a friend!" (Name) smiles at him placing the food down in front of him first to lean up to his cheek and lightly kiss it. "Your such a sweet bear Bepo never change," nodding his head Bepo smiles munching on his fish, while his crew stare at the scene in shock. Placing their food in front of each person (Name) smiles at them turning to get the next orders, "(Name)-ya, why not sit with us after you help the others? You could use the break if your tired." Law looked at her steadily hoping to get the answer that he desired from the (h/c) girl. "Hmmmm maybe~" she chirps in a sing song voice walking to get more orders. Would that crew accept her? They are close together and looks like they barely have any fun, but you never know don't judge a book by its cover.

She finished her thoughts coming to the loudest table in the bar, the Straw Hats. Smiling at the fun that was happening she quickly placed the food and drinks down for them to enjoy. Luffy seeing food quickly started to eat, (Name) notice that his eating habits are like Ace's and wondered if they were friends or related. "Luffy, are you related to Ace?" tilting her head looking at the rubber boy waiting her answer. Nodding his head fast Luffy smiles with meat sticking out of his mouth, "Br-ofurs." Smiling she understood that he said that they were brothers and looked to the other tables noting how different yet the same everyone was. Maybe this one would like her? They seem like there is fun around every corner and probably got in trouble like she does sometimes. "(NAME)! NEXT UP!" giggling at the sound of Cap's booming voice she would of thought that he would be a brother to Whitebeard. Walking over to Cap she notices that his apron is off and only his clothes underneath. Helping him carry the food to Whitebeard she notices that Cap slowly starts relaxing upon reaching him. Placing the food down Cap sits by his old friend and looks at (Name), "Go have fun." Smiling wide she shoots off the have fun with all the pirates in the bar.

"You have a good kid Cap, but where did you find her?" Whitebeard muttered to his friend taking a swig of his drink. "Found her washed up on shore... She will need to make a decision soon on what she plans to do. She can't stay with me even if people begged." Looking at his friend Whitebeard saw a look he hasn't seen in a long time. "Let me guess, Marines are looking for the child. What I need to know is why?" hearing the pirates words Cap looks at him tired. "If she told me I would tell you, but that child refuses to tell. All she does is play with that bracelet of hers when I ask. Sea stone such a un-humanly thing, when I tried to take it from her she started getting scared and curled up into a ball," sighing Cap takes a drink before continuing. "I just don't know what she has been through to make her so attached to that thing. She needs to go do her own life and not waste it here with me." Looking down at the owner the captain nods thinking and rumbles to his friend, "Then she can join my crew if she wants to. Maybe by her feeling like she belongs somewhere she might open up to people... Does she have anything different about her?" Looking at his friend Cap thinks for a moment and nods. "When I had her for a week she would run off to the woods and she knows haki, and anytime she got hurt the next day she would be all better like nothing happen at all. When she slept one night I heard her talk about smoke. Strange how a child would talk about smoke like they are an old friend." Taking in the information that his friend gave him, Whitebeard looks over to seen (Name) laughing and dancing with Ace and Luffy. Bepo, Chopper, Usopp, and Franky dancing strangely on top of the tables holding their dishes. Brook playing music while everyone is singing, and even the famous Surgeon of Death have a small smile on his lips tapping his foot to the music. "I think you worry too much my friend, she looks happy as can be. Let her enjoy this feeling before the time comes for her decision," he smiles taking a drink. "But if your worried about her I promise that she will be safe with any crew she chooses. If it's mine then she will be as a daughter. Her happiness though, that is her path to choose."

"Thank you my friend. Thank you..."