Chapter 7

Looking around to her left she sees the man with the white fuzzy spotted hat. "Hi Law!" skipping over to him smiling he notices how she looked. "That seems to be your favorite thing to wear," he blinks at her and they walk through the town. "So what are you doing?" peeking up at the tall male she can't help but smile. She has been doing that a lot lately and it felt nice. "Hmm noting really. Why? Are you bored (Name)-ya?" looking down at her he smirks seeing that he was right. She blinks and pink rushes to her cheeks seeing as how she got caught, "Yeah I am sorry if it bugs you. I normally just go to work all the time. I wonder why Cap gave me the day off." Chuckling lightly he puts a hand on her head patting it, "It's fine, but if your bored we can go to my sub if you want?" She stops suddenly and looks up at him happiness growing across her face, her body jumping a little, "Really?!" Law steps closer to her nodding and grabs her hand, "Of course (Name)-ya." Squealing in excitement she holds his hand tight following him to his sub.

    "Gah! This is so boring! Nami! I wanna go find (Name) she's part of our crew!" rubbing her temples Nami could only take so much more of her captains whining. "Who said she was going to be part of your crew Luffy. She is gonna be part of Whitebeards stupid," looking over at the voice she sees Ace sitting on Luffy like he had him pinned. Luffy squirms under his brother whining even more which caused Ace to laugh at him. Robin walks over smiling and nudges Nami while leaning into her ear whispering, "Want me to get rid of them?" The brown eyed navigator gave her friend a look that yelled PLEASE! Chuckling Robin walks to the railing by the boys and looks out smiling, "Seems like Trafalgar might of bet you both at having (Name) be part of the crew..." Ace got up quickly to look over the railing and saw something that he never liked to see. Luffy looks over, finally standing and pouting, seeing Law walking with his nakama with her smiling. The rubber boy did not like the picture at all about losing his nakama, while Ace on the other hand saw that Trafalgar was hold ing her hand. Boy he did not like that sight at all, feeling angry bubbles in his stomach, "Hey Luffy want to go save her from Trafalgar?" Peering up at his older brother the rubber boy notices a different look in his eye, like when they were kids and he accidentally ate his share of meat, "Yeah, let's go get (Name)!" Springing over the railing Ace runs over to where the two were, "GUM-GUM ROCKET!!!" "LUFFY NO-!" using his devil fruit power Luffy sprung himself in the direction of (Name) and Law bringing along Ace with him. Back on the ship Nami shakes her head feeling bad for the small (h/c) girl, "I hope she doesn't get too wrapped up in those boys antics... Crap! Robin!" The dark haired woman chuckles nodding in understanding, "Yes we should so Cap doesn't get mad at them, but lets see how it plays out for a bit. I think Sanji made some new drinks for us to try Nami." She walks with her smiling and thinking on how this will play out.

    Listening to the small girl talking for some reason made Law feel calm and not as stressful. She has the personality like Straw Hat-ya, but he for some reason found that he liked it from her. "ROCKET!!!" well there goes the calmness he was feeling, now he was feeling a heavy weight on him. Stupid Straw Hat-ya now he has to- "Luffy you dumbass!" looking down Law saw that Ace was the one on him and Luffy was cuddling (Name)-ya. "Fire Fist-ya get off me now," Ace hearing the words looked and saw he was indeed on top of the Surgeon of Death, shaking his head and sighing he gets off to stand and offers him a hand to help. Law scoffing pushes it away and stands dusting himself off his body while having his usual scowl on his face. Giggling at being dizzy (Name) looks to see who made her dizzy and was hugging her, "Hi Luffy!" "(NAME!!!)" the rubber boy hugs her even more laughing with her. "Straw Hat-ya please let her go. We were on our way to the sub-" "Why would she want to do that? She could go meet up with Pops and play a few pranks with me." smirking at the steel eyed man Ace was never one to back down from a challenge. Looking back and forth between the two men (Name) subconsciously leans more into Luffy behind her. Luffy looks down at the girl he held, noticing how she did not like the arguing that was going on between Ace and Tra-guy. Holding her closer he stands up with her and the two men still arguing without noticing. Swiping her up in his arms he spins on his heel running into the town, "SHISHISHISHI!!! Y'ALL ARE IT!" That alone stopped the two from realizing that Luffy just took (Name) away from them, "LUFFY!!!" those yells could be heard all over the town all the way to the docks. "I guess that means we are now looking for captain and (Name) now Nami," Robin smiles at the fact this was going to be an interesting game of hide and seek since everyone was going to look for (Name) even the other crews.

    Hearing the yell "LUFFY!!!" Smoker looks up from talking with one of his subordinates. Looking over at his right he notices the straw hat holding what seemed to be a girl. On closer inspection he walked over, "STRAW HAT!" Hearing that name turns around to face the person while holding (Name), "Huh?" peeking over to the man (Name) smiles waving at him, "Hi Smoker!" Smoker freezes seeing the girl being held in the pirates arms, "(N-NAME)!?"

"SHISHISHISHI! Gotta run!"