Straw Hat Ending

The sun was high in the sky as she raced down to the docks smiling wide. Her hair flying in the wind she created, cheeks pink with excitement, and her feet push hard against the ground to carry her closer to the docks. The waves could be heard as the they hit against the ships that were docked. Smiling as the ship comes into view she pushes herself to go faster. "HEY WAIT UP!"

Sighing at the fact they would be leaving soon Nami hoped they would at least have (Name) join them so they would have another girl arbored the ship. She could see the looks on the rest of the crew that matched her own. Chopper and Usopp were laying on the grass sad that no one was playing plus the fact they would be leaving soon. Sanji tried cheering her and Robin up by bringing out their favorite drinks, but soon noticed their glum aura around them. He left feeling the depression hit him too causing him to frown. Zoro was even awake, not drinking or training, just staring out over the ship at the mainland. Franky was busy working on the ship, but his mouth did not say a word, not even a super left his lips. Brook was playing music that seemed to suit the ship, sad, low, slow music that could of made the ship looked like a place of sadness. Peering around Nami could not see her straw hat captain onboard the ship, "Oi Zoro have you seen Luffy?" Looking lazily at the navigator he sighs nodding, "He's right on the dock waiting for her...LUFFY! LET'S GO!"  

He stared at the direction of her house wondering if she'll come with them. He would like that a lot so would his crew. He saw how she laughed with the girls, played hard with Chopper, him, and Usopp. She even danced with Brook while he was playing Bink's Sake, and marveled at Franky's hair changes. He would even say that she belonged to their crew with how Sanji and Zoro acted around her. She had fun with them and also has the spark that he has when it came to food and games. Hearing how she needed to chose he could only pray that it was his crew that she would join. "LUFFY! LET'S GO!" he turned around pouting that she didn't come, he even waited skipping breakfast to see if she would come. Walking his body to the ship felt harder than he ever imagined. "HEY! WAIT UP!" he turned around to see her jump at him smiling, laughing, and wrapping her arms around his body for a hug. Instinctively he held her close smiling wide, "Shishishi, yosh! You've chosen us (Name)." He spun her around and placed her down smiling, she looked in his eyes nodding fast, "Oh course captain! Nakama's forever right."  The crew were all watching with smiles at the fact (Name) chose them over the other's. Now they could ship out and have a grand adventure with their new nakama, and for some a new feeling will arise that only the next adventure will tell.