Revolutionaries Ending

"Sabo come on it's been three days! She doesn't want to join us," huffing at her friend the strawberry blonde noticed that the lack of the girls reply caused him to get a little depressed. Yes, they did rescue her from the world government that were holding experiments about certain devil fruits on people, but they fact that they had to fight tooth and nail to get her out was maddening. Looking over Koala noticed how Sabo sulked walking with her down to the Shooting Star. "Come on Sabo let's go eat and then head back ok." The only reply was a nod from the blonde boy.

Serving and rushing was a thrill itself, but she was happy to not take up on the pirates offer to join the crew. They were sad, but promised to still contact her. The thought made her smile, but she knew in her heart what she had to do. Now the only thing on her list is to tell Cap, he wouldn't take this well and this meant that they would argue. The door opens signaling more customers, peering over her shoulder a smiles grew on her cheeks a certain top hat made an appearance. Pulling her apron off she goes back to Cap in order to get her plan in motion.

"Come on order some food Sabo!" Koala's whining normally made the grown male cringe, but today he just couldn't fight back. "Maybe later ok..." placing his chin onto his palm he sighs loudly. "Honestly your inco-" "Get back here!!!!" crashing and cursing could be heard, Sabo and Koala perked up as the door flew open with a (h/c) girl smiling at them. "Come on!" grabbing both of their hands she drags them outside laughing. "(N-Name)! What's going on?!" Sabo's cheeks were pink since they held hands, but hi curiosity held his attention more. "Leaving of course before Cap makes me stay! I mean you asked me to come with you," the smile in her eyes made the boy light up. Koala laughs out loud as the race to the boat, standing at the doorway Cap smiles after their retreating figures, "Good job kiddo. Good job."